As We Danced Part2

"So uh what's your name?"

The random guy asked.

The recital had just ended. And you found the handsome stranger waiting for you outside of the dressing room.

"Y/N"

You say timidly. And he extends his hand out.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, my name's B/N. And might I say, your a really good dancer" he complimented.

"Thanks. It took a lot of regretful practice" you say making the awkward air a little lighter. And he chuckled lowly.

"Hopefully it won't be to difficult for you this time around"

"Can you dance?" You ask. And his yes widen.

"Can I dance?"

He repeats before he later showed you all the moves you wish you knew.
He was a wonderful dancer, how would you compare to his impeccable skills?

"Don't worry love, we have six more days to get it right"

He says nonchalantly putting your worries to rest and your heart fluttered.

What did you just yourself into???

-
Days had passed and it was officially the last day of practice.

You and B/N had practiced day in and out. Putting together some of your best material. That you thought would surely win the nationals.

"They catered lunch today" B/N says reaching into his bag.

"What kind of lunch?" You asked.

He turns around and handed you a garden salad that looked like it was on the verge of turning deadly.

Your stomach churned.

"Oh gee,don't know how I'm going to ever repay them" you say sarcastically as you settle down. And prepare for the worst.

That is until B/N walks up to you and switches out the paper bag lettuce for a lunch box filled with different types of gimbap.

"I made these yesterday. I assumed they would pull something like this and I didn't want you to be upset" he says before flashing you his winning smile and your heart melts at the sight.

He packed you a lunch.

"Oh wow thank you, you really didn't have to do that" you say bashfully.
"I wanted too, and don't worry about it.
Now eat up, we can't have you passing out on me"

He states before winking at you.

The lunch break was nice as you and B/N talked about any and everything. Within the five days you guys were together. You learned a lot about one another.

And at this point, he knew what worry looks like on you. So when he asked what's wrong, he was more than happy that you shared your thoughts with him.

"I don't know....what if we don't win?" you say with you head low and he scoots closer to you before pinching your chin between his fingers to lift your face.

"Yah, you need to hush those bad thoughts. They're not doing you any good. You one of the best dancers I know, and trust me I know a lot of them"
He says earning a giggle from you.

"That's the smile I was waiting to see. Trust me Y/N. I wouldn't lie to you. We got this" He says standing up and extending his arms to pull you into a much needed hug.

The moment was sweet, until he had to go and ruin it.

"Why do you always smell so good, my heart can't take it" He says pulling away and grabbing his chest as if he was in pain. And you slapped his arm.

"Yah, why are you like this!?"
-

The day was finally here.

You stood next to B/N as the two of you were about to go out on stage and take the crowd by storm.

"You ready?" He asked as his thumb lightly rubbed the back of your hand.

"As ready as I'll ever be, thanks to you" you say smiling before the two of you preceded out onto the stage.

The dance went smooth.
He grabbed you by your waist and hoisted you up effortlessly. Bending and spinning you to precision. Before pulling you against his firm chest towards the ending. Where he slowly dipped you, while his hands supported your tipping body.

The crowd went wild, but you couldn't hear them as the eye contact the two of you held was way more intense.

And surprisingly like B/N predicted.
You guys won first place.
Now you guys would be traveling across the states to be the new face of dance.

And as soon as B/N found out, he wanted to go out and celebrate.

So here you guys were, sitting across from each other in a late night restaurant.

"I can't believe we won" you say and he smiled.

"I can. I knew we would" he says cockily.

"Your too confident"
You say tossing a random peanut at him. And he chuckled before dodging it.

"I'm serious. Without me you would've had this on your own. Your that amazing"

He says making your heart warm.

"Why are you always complimenting me?"
You asked with your cheeks flushed.

"No reason" he says avoiding eye contact. But you persisted.

"Come on! What's the reason?!"

"You want to know honestly?"
He asked and you nod you head eagerly.
"Well it's because I want to be the one who says these things to you before anyone else has the chance to" He says as his eyes held a seriousness that wasn't there before.

"What are you saying?" You asked maintaining eyes contact.

Was this the moment you've been waiting for?

"I don't want you to call me B/N anymore"
He says leaning closer to you.

"Okay" you chuckled. "What do you want me to call you then?" You ask grinning and he winked.

"Your boyfriend"