*Veesha!

Veesha smiling inside.😊 She turned and look at Ajay with a smile. He walk to her while holding her doctor coat.

Ajay : Your coat..

Veesha : Thank you..😊

She take it from Ajay.

Ajay : Hm..

Veesha : Actually,-

Ajay : Auto! Take auto!

Veesha : Auto va?😑

Ajay : Why? What's problem with Auto?

Veesha : I never take a Auto in entire of my life..🙁

Ajay : After this,it's gonna be in opposite way..😒(mumbling)

Veesha : What?

Ajay : After this,you no need to say it anymore..

Ajay stop a auto and tell address to the auto driver. Veesha stared at Ajay.😒 Ajay pay the meter fare in advance.

Ajay : Okay..

Ajay just walk away. Veesha get inside the auto and sit. She cross her arms and pressing her lips. She was sulk with Ajay's character. The auto was start to move.

Auto driver : Neega doctor ah ma?

Veesha was quiet.😐

She was looking away.

Auto driver : Avere unga anna ah?

Veesha wide her eyes.😐 She quite pissed off. 

Auto driver : Solluga ma?

Veesha : Yo! Auto've niruthiya!

Auto driver stop the auto. Veesha take her things and get out from the auto. She walk at the kerbside. She walk until she reach a beach. They were so many people. Some were jogging there aside at the kerbside and some were sitting there. She saw cotton candy.🍬To make herself happy,she bought it one. She walk two steps then stop.

She open the cotton candy packet. She pinch it as small. She feel someone tap her hand. She look down who was that. A small girl pointing the cotton candy. Veesha understood this kid asking for her cotton candy. Veesha knee down and feed kid with the cotton candy that she pinch. Kid eat it too. Veesha give the cotton candy packet to the girl.

The small girl smiled and kiss on Veesha's cheek. That small girl run away. She smile and stand up while seeing the girl. She look at the beach then turned. Her reaction changed. Her smiled faded away. She saw Ajay at same place co-incidently.

He was staring at the sunset while leaning on his car. His hands were inside his pant pockets.He looks in deep thinking.Veesha frowned and wondered what he doing here with his car.His car should be in workshop.

Veesha : What he doing here?(frowned)

Ajay get up and walk to car door. He open his car door and get inside his car. He start to drive. Veesha wide her eyes with shocked. He drive his car smoothly and it's passed by her. She was looking at his car but he never notice her. Is real of minor problem car back to normal or he pretend the car engine couldn't start on?

Part 10

At home,..

Veesha enter the house. The security look at her with confused. Then, look behind if Ajay's car coming or not but nobody is there. Veesha was thinking what happen to Ajay. She keep her face upset.

Security : Ma..Sir'u engama?

Veesha look at the security then check in her handbag like she searching for something.