Veesha : Rahul..He's here..

Rahul : I know..Enga un heart'tuleya?😂

Veesha : Look infront!😐(whispered)

She said it while griting her teeth. Rahul saw Ajay who is staring at them. Rahul give him a friendly smiled. They walked to him. Ajay stare at Veesha who staring at the ground then Ajay look at Rahul suspiciously.😒 She clear throat and look at Ajay. She point Rahul to Ajay.

Veesha : My friend..Rahul..(to Ajay)

Rahul : Hello..I'm Rahul.. Rahul and

Ajay shake hands.

Ajay : Ajay..

Rahul : Glad to meet you,Mr Ajay..(to Ajay)

Rahul said it while smiling.😊

Ajay : Me too.. (to Rahul)

Ajay said it without smiling. Rahul understood.

Rahul : Okay,Veesha & Ajay..Take care..Bye..😊

Veesha : Hmmm..Hmm..Bye..Bye..

Ajay open the car door and get inside. Veesha run to passenger side which beside driver. She get inside and sit. Ajay start to drive. The car move slowly. In Veesha's mind popped out an idea which told by Rahul during their break time. She start think.

Veesha : He don't talk so much..Like moody you know.. (to Rahul)

Part 9

Rahul : Veesha,you can't expect everyone should talk you first..Athuvum Ajay maari oru aalu..Kandipa nee ethir paakeve mudiyathe..Some people will talk to us if we approach them first..He only know you for few days..How you expect him to talk you? When you are radio and avan off panne tv maari irukan..

Veesha : Hoi!😐

Rahul : Opps! Sorry!😅

Veesha glared at him.

Rahul : What I mean was..Why not you start to talk to him? Be friendly with him..You should take first step then just tell him what you feel about him..

Veesha's mindvoice : First step..Okay..1..2..3..

Back to the car. She was thinking how to start the conversation. So,she smiled then look at Ajay with curious.😀 She open her mouth. Ajay hit car break hardly and thats make a sound. He start the engine and but couldn't. Ajay gritted his teeth and try again but still cannot. They never even far from the hospital. Veesha look at Ajay.

Veesha : Ena achi?😕

Ajay turned and look at Veesha.

Ajay : Car start agele?

Veesha : Ohh..😮

She look at window.

Ajay : Nee venuna mothele vithuke poo..

She wide her eyes

Veesha : Apo neega?

Ajay : I have to take this car to workshop or wait mechanic..

Veesha think and decide to stay with Ajay so she can spend more time with Ajay.

Veesha : No problem.. I'll wait until the car settle..😃(smile)

Ajay : Athe ellam onum tehve ille..Nee vithuke poo!(seriously)

He said while take the car key.

She pouted.☹

Veesha : Okay..🙁

She take her hand bag and her doctor coat. She look at Ajay for saying something but he was facing to window side while holding his jaw with index finger and thumb. She smile mischievous then drop her coat. She do that purposely. She open the car door while staring at Ajay but he still look away. She step out and close the car door. Ajay turned. She start to walk.