Chapter 21

*Zayn's p.o.v*

I get on my motorcycle and head off to visit Louis. I haven't visited him in a few days because Maria is taking the Louis wants her to see other people pretty hard. "I'm here to see Louis Tomlinson." I told the guard.

"Of course Zayn follow me." The guard said smiling. Lets just say I have visited Louis enough for them to know me. I sit in my normal seat and wait for Louis to walk in. "Hey Zayn I need to tell you something." Louis said nervously.

"What is it man?" I asked. "Well I kinda need you to take care of Maria even more now than before." Louis said laughing awkwardly. "What's up man we know they said five years, but if your good you can be let out in three years tops." I said confused.

"Well the thing is I kinda got got sentenced ten years now." Louis said. "What are you kidding me!" "No well you see what had happened was this guard laughed at my new tattoo saying it was stupid even though he didn't understand the meaning and I kinda punched him in the face and gave him a black eye." He said shrugging. "Wait you got a tattoo?" I asked.

"I tell you I got ten years for punched a guard and that's all you say, and yes I got a tattoo it says oops for the simple mistakes I have made in my life. Like letting Maria go out of my life, but in the end it will only help her and hurt me when she finally moves on." Louis sighed as he showed me his little tattoo. "Don't worry man everything will work out in the end." I said trying to encourage him.

"I don't care about me I just want her to find the right guy that can make her smile when she wakes up in the morning." Louis said.

[A/N: Sorry I had band camp for two weeks so I have been busy sorry for not updating sooner and for this little filler]