Mr. Tomlinson?

**Maria's pov**

"Andrea get up!" I yelled getting ready for school. I did not want to be late on the first day of school. "I'm up." She yelled back. I fixed my hair. I put on a bright yellow shirt, with black shorts, and orange shoes. I wait a few minutes until Andrea is done. We head to the bus stop. "Ready for school?" I asked Andrea. "I guess." "Can I see your paper?"

(Andrea)

1st- Math

2nd- Social Studies

3rd- English

4th- Lunch

5th- Science

6th- Library aid

(Mine)

1st- Math

2nd- Social Studies

3rd- English

4th-Lunch

5th- Science

6th- Drama

"We have all classes together not including the last period." "Yay!" Andrea screamed. The bus pulled up. We got on and headed to our school. We got off and walked inside. There were a lot of people meeting their friends they haven't see since last year. "Maria Andrea!" Vanessa yelled running up to us. She hugged us when she got closer. "How was your summer?" I asked her. "Good." She said smiling.

The bell rung and we headed to class. We like to sit in the back so we found two beside each other an sat there. The bell rung again for class to begin. The teacher walked in. "Good morning class I'm Mr. Horan." I could tell Andrea thought he was cute because she was almost drooling. She passed me a note.

Andrea: He is hot!!

Maria: Okay:) He isn't that bad looking

Andrea: Are you blind if he touches something it catches on fire.

Maria: That's over dramatic.

Andrea: No it's the truth.

Maria: Whateves not stop passing this paper before it gets taken up.

The bell rung to go to second block. Me and Andrea looked for our next class. We found it and sat in the back. The teacher came in when the bell rung to start class. "Hello class I'm Mr. Styles." Bla bla bla. He kept talking about what we are going to do this year. I didn't pay much attention to him. Andrea wrote me a note on the same paper from last block.

Andrea: He's kinda cute to:)

Maria: Do you like every teacher?

Andrea: Na just the cute ones Duh!

I now have nothing to say back. How do you respond to that? I have no idea. The bell rung to go to third block. We have lunch so that's a free period. "Lets go to the cafe." Andrea said. "Okay but we have to keep up with the time." Each class was about a hour or so. We walk to the cafe. It was right beside the school.

In the cafe we find a few kids from our school. We even saw this guy that looked a little bit older than us. I haven't seen him any today at our school. He winked at me and took his food to-go. We eat and leave before the bell rings. We get to our science class a few minutes latter and and the bell rings.

"Hello I'm Mr. Malik and I will be teaching science." He said standing in the front of the class room. I am bad at science. So this will be fun. (Note sarcasm) He mumbles on about science stuff we will be learning this year. I pay no attention to him. I hear hear the bell ring so we head to class.

"Good evening class I'm Mr. Payne." He said with a smile. At least he was happy to be in school. He just talks about what he will be teaching. Same stuff as everyone else. When the bell finally rings we leave the classroom

Me and Andrea went out separate way for our next class. I found Vanessa and we sat in the back. Most of the girls besides us sat in front. The bell run and in came our drama teacher. That's the guy that we saw at the cafe. "Hello class I'm Mr. Tomlinson. I will be your new drama teacher. I am about to take row call here and raise your hand when I call on you."

"Maria." I raised my hand and said here. He looked up at me. We were staring for a few minutes then he continued. "Okay now class next Monday we will be working on a play. You can try out for the part after school. We won't announce the name of it until that morning." Mr. Tomlinson said.

Maria: Mr. Tomlinson is hot.

Vanessa: Have you seen Mr. Styles.

Maria: Yea. Andrea though Mr. Horan was hot.

Vanessa: High School has a lot of hot teachers this year.

Maria: You aren't wrong.

Before she could read what I wrote Mr. Tomlinson took it up. This will be weird if he reads it. "See me after class Maria." Dang I really hope he doesn't read. After class I stay seated. Everyone leaves now it's only us two. "Do you mind telling me why you were passing notes?" "Nope not really." "Should I read it then?" "I don't care." I said almost blushing. I looked at the ground hoping he doesn't.

"Well at least tell me why you weren't paying attention to me." "Fine. Mr. Tomlinson I wasn't paying attention because we were talking about teachers." I said finding my shoes interesting. He touched my chin and lifted it up. I was looking up at him and he moved a piece of my hair out of the way. "Can I go now Mr. Tomlinson?" "Okay. Oh and call Louis." I looked at the time and sighed.

"What is it love?" "I missed the bus." "That's fine I'll drive ya home." "Are you sure Louis?" "Yes now come on." He took my hand and showed me to his car. I showed him were I lived and he dropped me off. "Thanks Louis for the ride." "No problem anytime babe." He said smiling.

I was about to get out when I looked at him. He had the prettiest eyes I have ever seen. I didn't notice how close we had gotten. He moved his head closer to me and I did the same. We crashed our lips together. Louis and I back away to get some air. "I'm sorry for kissing you. I have to go." I said quickly getting out and going in the house.

[A/N: SORRY IF IT WASN'T THE BEST. I POSTED IT AND THEN IT GOT DELETED. I RE WROTE IT AS BEST AS I CAN.]