Chapter 12

*Maria's p.o.v*

I woke up with my stupid phone going off. Like really it's Saturday I need my sleep! After the second time it going off I decide to see who's texting. Surprisingly it's from Louis.

From Louis: Hey babe I just wanted to say I am quitting my job. Maybe then we can be together:)

To Louis: Don't quit!

From Louis: Sorry I'm already on my way to turn in my two months notice.

I quickly get up and put on my vans. It isn't to late for me to get him not to quit. I get in my car. The insurance people paid for the house damage and other stuff so I was able to get a car. I rush to the school and see him pulling in. I pull in the other way so he won't see me and head in the school to stop him. I see him walking in and I hide so he doesn't rush past me.

He starts to get closer and I push him to the wall. "Maria what are you doing here?!" Louis said shocked. "I came to stop you. you cain't quit school us about over and then Seth cain't stop up." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. "But I cain't stand being away from you." Louis pouted. Man that dude was hot. "Seth won't be watching us so we can spend time together without him know." I explained.

He sighed knowing I will win this no matter what. I smirked and kissed him. We were rudely interrupted by someone. "Hello is anyone here?" The principal said. Oh no. I quickly pulled Louis into his room. Louis just kinda froze. I pulled him and sat him in his chair. "What are you doing?" He asked. The door started to open and I quickly hid in the closet. To my luck there was a window so I climbed out of it.

*Louis' p.o.v*

Maria kissed me! I am so happy right now. The door starts to open and Maria hides in the closer. The principal walks in snapping me out of my thoughts. Not nice man. "Oh hello Mr. Tomlinson I didn't know you were he." He said. "Um yea just grading some homework." I said pretending I was writing down a grade. "I swear I saw the closet door close is there anyone in there?" He asked. "U-um no n-noone is in th-there." I stuttered knowing Maria was hiding in there.

"Are you sure? lets make sure no one is in there." He said getting closer to the door. Please Maria hide or something. He opens the door and he looks around. Oh no crap. He comes back out. Oh crap. "Looks like no one was in there." He said leaving. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

He left and a few minutes latter I left. I wander how she got out. I think there was a window in there I have no idea. I walked to my car and saw Maria propped up against my car. "How did you get out?" I asked. "Window." She shrugged. I just chuckled and shook my head. "Hey I wasn't going going to climb through a window and wait just so you could laugh at me." She smirk.

I was confused until she kissed me. She pulled back and smirked. "See you latter." She whispered in my ear. I shivered a little and she winked. I blushed a little and she left. What just happened?

*Maria's p.o.v*

I get home and see Andrea texting. "Hey Andrea texting Adam?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. "Yes." She said paying no attention to me. Topical Andrea I'm just glad she isn't throwing her phone. Lets just day when she really likes a guy she hates him. She just likes him so much she cain't stand it I guess. Which is funny in my opinion.

"Maria going on date with Adam. Don't wait up!" Andrea yelled. I laughed a little and yelled an okay. I laid in my bed until someone knocked on my door. I groan and open the door. It was Louis standing there with roses. "What are you doing here?" I asked pulling him inside.

"You cain't just kiss me and walk away without me coming to see you." He shrugged. I quickly put the roses up and come back to him. "Okay so what did you want to tell me?" I asked him. "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my secret girlfriend." He said softly, but enough for me to hear. "Sure." I said kissing him and walking to my room.

I look for some pjs and Louis walks in. "What's up with you kissing me and walking away?" He asked. "I find it dramatic." I laughed. I go to my bathroom change and come out. Louis was looking at my pictures. "Who's this?" He asked holding up a picture of me and my brother. "He's my brother." I sighed. "What happened to him?' Why is he so nosy today?

"Um he just hates me." I shrugged. When I was born my brother, Blake was already born. My dad didn't want another child especially a girl. So dad left and my brother was old enough to under stand. So, he blamed me saying I should have been a guy and our dad would be here. To make it even worse my mom got depressed and always stayed out late.

So yea my brother doesn't like me at all. It's not even something I could have controlled. "Maria are you okay?" Louis asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded. "Anyways I'm tired will you stay and cuddle?" I asked giving him my puppy dog look. He sighed and nodded. We laid down and slowly fell asleep.