Chapter 18

*Maria's p.o.v*

"Bye Maria I'm going to school." Andrea yelled as she shut the door. I groan and slowly wake up. I put on some black skinny jeans and a graphic tee. The door bell rings and I open it to find Zayn standing there. (of course he is the tutor)

I let him in and he goes to the kitchen table and sits down the notebooks. "Okay today we will just be learning History." Zayn said. I nod and sit down beside him. "So what are we learning now?" I ask trying to sound interested even though I'm not.

"You will see in a minute." He said as he took out his notebook. "Ugh I'm board." I said dramatically. "I haven't even started yet." Zayn pointed out. "Have you seen Louis since he's been in jail?" I asked him. "Yes I try to see him when I'm not working." Zayn said getting off the History subject.

Go me. "So do you think he will be able to get off of parole in a year or two?" I asked. "I hope so." Zayn said sighing. "I'm hungry welp I think it's breakfast time." I said leaving to the kitchen. "I haven't even started teaching yet!" Zayn yelled from the living room.

I laughed at him and took my time to make me a sandwich. I pick up my glass plate and turn around to take it to the living room. "Bo!" Zayn said jumping from behind the door. I gasped and dropped my plate. "You made me drop my sandwich." I wined.

"Woops my bad." He said laughing. "Pick up the glass and then make me another sandwich." I told him walking away. "What will you be doing?" He asked. "I will be waiting on you to finish." I said as I sat in the living room waiting for him to pick up the peaces. This will be a while.

~~

*Zayn's p.o.v* (wat?!)

I walk in the living room to find Maria had fell asleep. I put down her sandwich and try to wake her. "Maria." I said as I lightly shook her. She mumbled something in her sleep and curled in a ball. Awe how cute.

"Maria." I said shaking her again. She took my hand and pulled me on the couch. I try to get up but she ends up putting her arms around me with her face in my chest. I laugh at her adorableness. I push away her hair from her eyes and kiss her cheek.

"You will never understand how special you are to me."

[A/N: It's really short, but I really wanted to have a Zaria (Zayn + Maria) moment.]