Rules-husband!Tetsutetsu x wife!reader (p2)

LIME WARNING!
And it's pretty short
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
'Life has been fine without the glorious shining yellow sun touching skin and that I won't ever need it, just as long as I have him...H̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶m̶e̶'

Your POV:
I was under the covers shaking through fear as I heard the echoing steps of human feet, I always dreaded this time of day, he didn't do anything seriously bad, but enough to make me fear him...He's been telling me I don't need the sun to warm my body, that I have him, but that's not where I'm freezing he just doesn't get it...

I miss it when we were younger....when I was free....when he was sane....

Tetsutetsu's POV:
I walk into the cold, grey, gloomy basement to see my little darling under the covers which I gave her, only to see her cute form shaking. "Baby, you're still cold?" I walk towards her, her violently shivering form to check her head to see that she's normal temperature. "You feel fine... I hope you're not getting sick, because I'd hate to see you ill..." I uncover the sheets to see her shake her head no. "Then what could it be? It couldn't be fear, because why would you ever fear me?"

"I...I don't l..like it h..here..." Her voice croaky, stiff and nervous as those words left her lips. I froze up a little, thinking that she meant that she didn't like it in the basement. "You've been good, so I don't mind bringing you out of here, but you'll have to comply to my rules this time..." she looked up with only a tiny bit of hope, in her now dull eyes, which use to shine brighter than the moon. "R...really?" I nodded my head, took the cold, silver, with a little rust chain off her leg and carried her to my room.

She had a wide smile as we got out the basement, but once we were in the direction of my room instead of the door to head out her smile dropped a little. "Tetsu...why are we going towards your room?" She said in an almost whispered tone. I got confused. "You said you wanted to get out of the basement, right?" Her body tensed up after I spoke. "Well, yes...but I was hoping to, we'll be able to see the sun again and to feel it's warmth on me...."

I nodded my head lightly as I opened the door to my room and placed her gently on my bed. "That's what you wanted... I just thought you wanted out of the basement..." I closed the door as you just started ed sitting on the bed. "I'm going to keep you in here, but with the curtains open..." I moved the curtain to the side to reveal the sun, the way it was positioned obvious it was the afternoon.

LIME:
I then went up to her, making her lay down on the bed as I cornered her on there. I kissed her neck for a bit as my hand was rubbing her waist. "Well, seeing as you really wanted to 'feel' the sun you can be on top this time~" I smiled lustfully as I changed the position for her to be on top, but that didn't stop me from kissing down her neck, as my hand moved up her waist, firmly yet gently. I decided to take her shirt off as she was a blushing mess. "Oh baby you look so beautiful~ I'm so glad to be where we are right now, just knowing that you'll never ever leave me~"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
And that was that^^ I hope you guys liked it, I know not as good as the first part, but I tried. I hope you guys enjoyed and have a good day/ night, bye!