Envy- Shinsou x fem!reader (part 2)

I made this one shot into a book
-------------------------------------------------------------
'Well, I just couldn't let anyone find out where I've hidden my love...because she is mine and mine alone....'

Shinsou's POV:
   For the first few weeks she wasn't cooperating. After when she learned all the consequences she knew to stay quiet and listen to me, because after all, only I know best...

  Today, like always she was in her cage quiet, less emotions rather what she was like, before she was brought here... "So, how are you today, beautiful?" I asked sitting next to her cage. "...fine I guess..." her dull (eye color) orbs on the wooden floor. I sighed shaking my head with a small frown. "Even though the police, your parents and most of your classmates believe your dead, just as I want them to, Endeavours son still believes your alive and he's been questioning me about you..." I watched closely as her cheeks had small tints of pink on it, my teeth clenched together, my hands turning into fists. "Although, you won't have to worry about a thing, I'll make sure that he will never get in our way, because you are mine and mine alone~"

  Your POV:
   'Shouto still believes I'm alive?' I couldn't help but blush, as my eyes widen just a little, feeling as though nothing could make me feel anything else but happy, I could be wrong though...fists. "Although, you won't have to worry about a thing, I'll make sure that he will never get in our way, because you are mine and mine alone~" shivers went down my spine at the thought, but in the end, I said the things which he wanted to hear. "I wouldn't expect anything less from you, after all you are the only person I can trust..." my tone as robotic as usual, after all the punishments and updates on how my search party was going I slowly gave up on hope, that people will find me....to not be in this cage anymore, to be able to feel happy again...

  He seemed a little happy at my response. "Now then, care to tell me what is Todoroki Shouto to you? And be honest..."

I froze up a bit. What was he to me? He surely wasn't an enemy, although it felt like more than friends.....best friends? No...crush? That seemed to be the best way to describe it, would I ever admit it to him? No, I'd be too scared for Todoroki's safety. "A friend..." I said, my head down, my (hair length), (hair color) hiding my face. Then I heard the steel door of the cage open to only feel a firm hand grab my chin, making me look up at my violet haired kidnapper, straight in his almost dead looking eyes, I bet mine are almost as bad or worse seeing as he would be getting better sleep than me...

"He's just a friend..." I could tell he knew I was lying...

Shinsou POV:
She was lying, but I suppose I'll punish her later for that.." okay.." I said with her eyes widen from shock. "Now then, I should give you dinner." I said digging into my bag, getting out a sandwich, which I got from the convenience store, unwrapping it out of it's plastic, her bandage hand reaching out for it. "Are you sure you wouldn't want me to feed you?" She nodded and took it out of my hand and started to eat. I sighed and got a water bottle out. "Here you go something to drink." She finished chewing then spoke, "Thank you..." she went back eating and drank the water from time to time. I smiled, happy that she was at least eating again.

After a little bit, she was done eating. "Come on it's time to get you cleaned up, then to bed before I leave." She nodded her head slowly as her eyes had this hint of fear mixed with distaste. I then go to grab her left hand and brought her to the lake behind the house...

    After getting her ready for bed, I locked the cage and went home. After I did my homework and ate my own dinner, I decided to think of a way to kill Todoroki with out being suspected. "Gun shot.....knife to the throat all the way to the heart, I could then put the knife in that blonde hedgehogs room, he does seem like the type to murder someone ..... suicide.... "