Tokoyami x shy!neko!reader

A/n: I'm sorry I didn't update for a long while, I was just going through a writers block, but I'm back now :)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
At least I thought Tokoyami was the best, until the incident....
Your POV:
For about about 6 weeks now, I felt like I was flying in a cloud. Me and Tokoyami were going great so far, but I was aware that this was just the honeymoon phase, but I didn't realize that the next stage for him was going to be so drastic....

   It was Friday during lunch. I was sitting next to Tokoyami. We were just talking about on how our day was going so far, then all of a sudden I got a shiver run up my back as my tail, I flinched my eyes already scared to see who it was which touched my shadow... then I saw Mei... shoot.

   I was hoping that it was just a slight pass, but then I saw her tripping on thin air,  she dropped her lunch tray, there was glass and she fell..... luckily it wasn't too severe, so she was still able to do what she normally could, it would just hurt and stung for a while.

   Then when she got up, she turned around and looked directly at me. I gulped and shrunk into my seat. Tokoyami noticed my uncomfortable state. "I won't let her lay a hand on you... I promise..." He said gently, that got you to feel a little bit better.

   Then after school, around 9:46 pm, was where things started to go down. Me and Tokoyami were walking through a nice and empty park, literally just me and Tokoyami and one person which I didn't notice heading our way, while we were trying to get to my house, seeing as I had to be at my house before 10. Although while walking there, I was too busy talking to realize that I bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going.." Mei said in an annoyed tone, with a book in hand.

"Y-yes, I'm sorry!" You bowed. While Tokoyami was just death glaring her.

"You better be..." she said going back to walking and reading the book. Just by that sentence Tokoyami looked like he snapped.

Then...dark shadow appeared and...he killed her... sure me and her weren't on the best of terms...but she didn't deserve to die...

I was only able to back up and shiver. He then turned around. "What's wrong, kitten? She only deserved it after the way she treated you..." he said in a sadistic way. I felt a wave of emotions pass by me...trust, love, betrayal, sadness and the strongest one fear....

"N-no o-one d-deserves th-that kind of f-fate..." My back was now leaning against a tree. Tears were now falling down my cheeks as he got closer...I was too scared to yell.

Dark shadow then swooped me up into the air and Tokoyami, decided to take me somewhere...now I don't know where I am...all I know is that it's a place where my quirk was disabled, and where only Tokoyami knows... he tells me he loves me, but now... I'm aware it truly isn't love....