four

Flair took one huge gasp of air as the bag was ripped from her head. Screaming in terror, she was silenced by a bony hand slapping her cheek.

"No one can hear you Flair," a bitter voice bragged from the darkest corner of the room. She gazed around her dwellings and saw the same black incognito cameras that were scattered around Clovendale. She was being watched.

"Aren't you gonna kill me?" Flair screeched, the sound was ripping at her throat.

A scoff echoed around the walls as a body moved closer to her and into the light that came from a single light bulb suspended above Flair's head. A face began to move closer and closer to Flair's own and after her eyesight adjusted, she saw a face all too familiar. It was Miss Wilcox.

"Flair, we've decided to show mercy towards you as you are a legal child, however the circumstances show that you are the leader of this operation and we ask of you to make a choice," she grimaced.

"You are to choose one person from your family to have mercy brought upon them," she beamed with her grotesque teeth showing. "But the rest of those brats will suffer the consequences of being alive, good night Flair," she spun on her heel and waltzed out of the room.

Flair was left to her cruel decision. Her terror blocked all screams from her mouth. As her tired eyes began to close she thought only one word.

Aaron.