chapter 17: beginning

Start from the beginning

"Hi love, where did you go?" She asked as I hugged her waist from the behind and kissed her neck all over.

"Shopping."

"Did you buy anything?"

"Nothing." I lied. "My mood changed when I got a call from unnie. Where should she sleep tonight?"

"Guest bedroom?"

Byul finished washing her hands and turned around before pinning me to the near fridge. I groaned at the cold stainless steel material touching against my body. Her orange air was now losing its brightness, but the faint color looks amazing on her. She leaned to capture my lips as her own – as usual before whispering. "Seems like you had this all planned huh?' Her hands sneak under my shirt before caressing against my exposed stomach.

The younger woman knew how much I love this, her lewd touch, understated caress. All drove me wild. My womanhood is already wet and screaming for her to make her way down already but that's when we heard the buzzer – go figure.

"Just in time." I said with a pout before hugging her neck and kissing her a few more times, almost as if I was getting my fix since I won't be able to show her affection until my sister leave. "I'm sad that I won't be able to walk around naked now."

"You are sad? What about me?" Byul is starting to be a pervert, I love it. She pecked my lips once more before answering the buzzer, letting my sister to come up.

Once a soft knock came upon our main door, I walked over to let my sister in. I welcomed her with a hug before mumbling, "hi unnie. How are you? Come in. You came just in time because byulie had cooked some pasta for us."

"Really? How nice of her. We are both staying here and she's the one who's cooking? Hi moonbyul, long time no see! Thank you for letting me and yongsun staying over." Little does she know what has been going on between us. I just chuckled quietly before taking her things to the guest bedroom and then helped her settle in. "Where are all your stuff?" Fuck, I knew she was going to ask that.

My eyes shifted erratically before I tried to find my words, "I cleaned up my stuff so you can have the guest bedroom. I was going to sleep on the couch in the meantime."

"Nonsense, we can sleep together."

"No, it's okay yonghye unnie."

"Why don't we go buy a blow up mattress?"

What? Why? It's not like she'll be here for a while. "No, it's fine. How long are you thinking of staying?" I asked.

"Just this weekend, my boyfriend wonhae is coming home on Sunday." Oh, right, I forgot about her boyfriend. They've been dating only briefly, but seems to be serious.

"How has it been going?" I asked, sitting down on the guest bedroom as I left byul alone to cook.

My sister stared at me and smiled then answered what I asked, "good. What about you, yongsun? When are you going to get a boyfriend? After that crazy bastard eric nam, I bet you are traumatized..." I almost don't recall what had happened a year ago. Time really flew by. The media didn't put out much about eric and we all just kind of moved on. I let out a soft chuckle before mumbling, "I'm good. I'm happy living my life. Besides, work is getting really busy for me to even think about that stuff."

"Is that so?"

Her tone startled me, making me raise some sort of alert. "W-what do you mean?"

"Come on yongsun, you might be able to fool mom and dad but you can't hide things from me. You and byul. You guys are together, right?"

"What?!" My voice was shaking while my heart raced. I hope byul didn't hear me, if she came in it might make it worse. "No, what are you saying?"

She wasn't dumb. It is especially hard lying to her because she is my older sister, one that knew me the best. "I know all the shit that mom and dad are praising over you. The religion is killing their minds. If you are... you know, dating a girl. living with her, you can tell me."