chapter 11: the moon and the sun

- moonbyul's pov -

The sun radiated through the crack of my blinds as it shined directly against my eyes, causing me to wake up from my slumber. Lying next to me was my sun, sleeping like a baby. She was so calm and soothing, not to mention beautiful. Fuck, I am so whipped. I caressed her chubby cheeks with my delicate digits until she twitched. Guess yongsun is a light sleeper. "Wake up yongsun-sshi." I attacked her neck with kisses as I hovered above the older woman, straddling her waist over my gray colored sheets. She was now half awake, trying to cover her face with my comforter.

"10 more minutes." Her whine was so cute, I almost gave in.

"Nope. We can't waste any more time. We have a train to catch." I initially wanted to drive but then I realize if I drove that kind of hours, I will have no more energy to spare. "Come on lazy butt, get up." I yanked the sheets off of her body playfully, exposing the older who wore her white colored silk gown. It was short, I could see her butt perking out to tease me. Yongsun covered her head with a pillow, hiding her messy pink colored bed head. Geez, it is so hard to wake her up in the morning. Change of tactics, I leaned down to kiss her left butt cheek before leaving a tender imprint of my teeth. What came after was a dolphin like scream.

"Oww!" Yongsun got up and pushed me away, smacking my chest. I just sat there and laughed, can you see how adorable she is? I grabbed her cheeks and pulled her in for a quick kiss. "Morning, my beautiful angel. Now go wash up and get dressed. Go go go." With each 'go', my lips pecked her pouty ones.

Thanks to my slow leader, we missed the train I originally planned. Usually I'd be kind of peeved but I was with her, and time didn't matter. I found myself always smiling when I am in her presence.

The cabin we were located was nearly empty, wonderful, now we don't have to disguise ourselves. As the train departed the Seoul station, I pulled out bread I packed for our breakfast. "Ahh." I know yongsun had perfectly good hands but I just enjoy feeding her. She, of course, ate it happily.

She leaned against my shoulder as I chewed on the food, my eyes dropped to look at her. "Penny for your thoughts."

"I'm just thinking how happy I am to be with you." Gasp, that was my heart skipping ten beats.

"How happy are you? Tell me, and don't leave any cheesy details."

Yongsun looked at me with narrow eyes, "I see what you are doing. Nope. You are not getting this satisfaction." How could she be lovey dovey one moment and then turn around to tease me? She's driving me insane.

"Fine. Be that way."

We continue to snack on some food I brought as we laughed non-stop. Throughout the whole time, there was something that stroke my mind. "Yong, I have to ask you something." She waited for me to continue as her gaze locked with mine, "about eric. Why do you think he got so mad when we saw him last night? And how are you going to deal with it when we get back? Should we talk to our CEO? I mean I'm sure he would stand on our side right?"

It wasn't easy to come up with answers to my question. My angel let out a sigh as her eyes lost the spark and became clouded by sadness mixed with confusion. "Honestly, I don't know. Money? We've been getting great commercial deals and offers for duets. Plus a lot of TV shows invited us to guest on their show. I guess I have to look at the contract and try to find a loop hole? You'll help me right?"

"Of course." I assured her with a smile as my fingers laced with hers. My lips nibbled on her knuckles as a gesture of affection. "I hate the fact everyone knows you as someone else's girlfriend. You are mine, moon byulyi's one and only."