LEVEL 2 PART 18

Finally I updated
Please ignore grammatical mistakes
Happy reading.

Raj(angrily)- manik go to your room right now

Manik pov – dad' words were deaf into my ear , all I could see them snatching nandini away from me. I promised her to protect her and I will not break it.

Neyonika(frustrated) - manik listen to your dad and get in

Manik – no , I will not until you kick them out of our house.

Varun (mocking)- hot headed like you raj , Didn't you tell your son that nandini is murthy's possession ?

Manik (angrily)- just shut up and stop talking about her like, as if she is any valuable thing , she is human , she has rights to live the life as she wishes. who the fuck are you to interfere in my house and over all how dare you warn my parents under my roof ?

Raj pov – I was so happy to see my son taking all the responsibilities on his shoulders, he was not a sensitive guy anymore , he was turning into a man , a true gentle man . But I will not let this people mess with my son .

Raj – manik get in

Manik (angrily shouts)- No dad, I will not . why don't you tell them to get out haan ? you will let them snatch MY NANDINI , tell me dad if you cant fight with them then am read to do it. I will not let anyone take my WIFE away from me .

Neyonika and Raj were gaping at their son's sudden behaviour

Nikita (laughing)- wife , let me call police they will teach you that "how valid is your marriage"?

Neyonika (shouts) – security drag them out

Varun (annoying)- this is not the end, until "I get what I want". I will not leave you guys .

Manik pov - As soon as their figures including their shadows started disappearing , mom sat down with a sigh escaping her lips

Neyonika – raj what are we going to do now ?

Raj (holds his head)- I don't know neyonika, I don't know how they came to know that nandini is with us and about manik and nandini's marriage . I feel traped again neyonika . I am helpless .

Manik (tensed)-dad what do you mean ? Are they gonna take nandini with her ?? Dad you don't understand how she was scared, fear was dripping out of her eyes. They are evil dad. Something must have happened in the past which we don't know dad that triggered nandini dad , she was happy all the day and now these people because of them she is a crying mess . And first of all I first want to know who are they ? How is nandini related to them ?

Raj (worriedly)- manik calm down . I cant answer all your questions right now , but what you said is true manik "they are her nightmare". Nandini is their niece manik , she is niece of varun murthy and nikita murthy . they want her dead like her parents.

Manik (shocked)- what ??

Raj – yes varun killed his own brother to avenge his anger

Manik (sutters)- but ddadd whyyy ??

Raj – this is not the time to explain all this to you manik , Right now our priority is to save nandini .

Manik – I will dad

Neyonika – raj , manik lets rest . today was a disaster lets think about this tomorrow morning

NANDINI'S ROOM

Manik pov – I was tossing on the bed, I could not sleep . all the facades happened today were flashing in my eyes . I needed to see nandini. Yes she is my peace . I stood outside her room and by collecting lots of guts I entered her room and sat near her legs .

Nandini pov – I could not sleep, my sleep was broken by those nightmares again . I wanted manik here. I want him to calm me down , I wanted him to hold me tight , protect me. My eyes were closed but my body was shaking constantly due to fear . I could hear my door room being opened. I shut my eyes because I know they are here to take me away.

Manik pov – I was sitting near her legs , but attention went to her shivering figure under the blanket. This worried me

Manik (worried)- nandini and pulls the blanket

Nandini (whimpering)- no no please , and cries

Manik (worried)- nandini ,and pats her cheek

Nandini – no go away

Manik – nandini please see its me , it smanik please look at me , no one is here . its only me and you

Nandini –manik

Manik – yes manik

Nanidni (crying)-take the pain away manik , take it away and hugs him

Manikssshhhhhhh nandini , don't worry sleep am here

Nandini (shouts)- no don't leave me and wraps her legs around his waist like a grip

Manik – you don't want me to go

Nandini nods into a no

Manik – I will not , lets sleep

Nandini – promise and cries

Manik – promise and lays her on the bed

Manik pov – her act shocked me, she pulled me down with her on the bed and hugged me tight , as if her life depended on me I could understand her pain, insecurity, fear , I hugged her and was kissing her hair . later her cries slowed own and then she fell into sleep .

PRECAP

Nandini – manik please save me

Manik – you will do as I will say

Nandini – yes but please I don't want to go with them

Manik – lets run away from here

Nandini (shocked)- what ?

****************************

DONE WITH THE UPDATE .

So how was it ?

Next update depends on your response 

Have a nice weekend 

Love you all

Take care

Bye

RR.