LEVEL-2 PART -6

Hey guys

Happy birthday  KhushiJain257

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Happy reading.

please do share this book to your friends , if you think this book needs to be known to all manan readers .

**********************

Nandini – What you will do ?

Boy – Let me directly show it to you .And pulls her hand

Nandini angrily bites his hand ,And makes a run

Nandini Pov–I feel like am running in a marathon , I didnt want to turn back and see if they are following me , But their voices were audible to me saying stop , or else it will be worse .I didn't even see that lift was beside me because I made a run towards stairs , If I catch the lift they can stop me easily , And if I take steps may be in between I will meet someone who will help me .

And god heard my praying , from opposite manik and cabir were getting down I halted on my steps , now taking breathe of relief , I turned at my back to see those guys ,moving back in anger .Thank god he is here.

Manik pov – me and cabir were going down to have break , In middle we saw nandini , her face was red as if she panting .she was rooted to her place , I wanted to go and ask her if she is having any problem , But then later her acts reminded me to be careful from her .

Cabir – dude I think she is in trouble , Look down those guys they are staring at "nandini angrily"

Manik povcabir's those words caught my attention , now I didn't fear that if she will kick or punch me all I wanted was her safety first .I strode towards her with my large steps .

Manik (concerned )- Are you okay ?

Nandini nods at him ,and walks away by his side

Cabir pov – I was praying to God for manik's safety , he went towards the tigress I was hiding my face with my palms to avoid seeing that manik was getting beaten by his own wife ,As soon as words slipped from his dirty mouth , I didn't here any slapping , punching , groaning , crying sound , I opened my eyes to see her nod at him and then walk away from my side .manik wa calling her , Is he a fool or what ? going back of her again ?

Maniknandini , Walking back of nandini

Nandini pov-Thank god , please manik follow me like this itself, till I reach into my flat .I was ignoring his calls for me .it was irritating but I was bothered by the fact that "Why is he concerned about me ?"When he asked if I was fine or not , "I wanted to shout NO AM NOT AND I WANTED TO CRY MY HEART OUT    ,but then he would laugh over me as if am a weakling , I controlled my emotions rollercoaster and reached my flat , I was going to shut the door .Then I saw manik's face he was angry and to be honest he was looking like a bull .I was so busy in my world that I forgot about him following me .

Manik (angrily )- nandini from past 10 minutes , am running back of you asking whether you are fine or not ? you don't have the least courtesy to show some action towards me ,hearing this goosebumps rose in my body .