LEVEL-2 PART-11

Hey guys enjoy with update 

Please ignore grammatical errors .

Happy UGADI to all the readers 

********

 Nandini pov – I was angry upon myself , that how could I let my guard down ? If he would not have been here then may be in that girl's place I would have been there .Wait that girl , OH NO we should have helped her instead we are walking away like coward .i halted on my steps , and even manik he looked at me with confusion in his eyes .

Nandinimanik

Manik – what ??

Nandini – I think we need to go back

Manik – why ?

Nandinimanik , we cant be so selfish we left the poor girl over there , What if ??

Manikssshhh , calm your horses down

Nandini – but

Manik – let me explain first , And places his index finger on her lips

Manik pov – it was so cute to see her nodding her head like a obedient child. My fingers were lingering on her lips her lips they were soft like petals and she was gazing at my fingers , oh shit I should remove my fingers .

Manikcabir is here he would stop them

Nandinicabir ?

manik – yes , see nandini me and cabir are like fevicol ad glue stick you know , If today you are safe here with me then the credit goes to cabir . He is not that bad he is just cocky and so full of himself . But that does not mean he has loose character and neither do I .And that girl obviously cabir went to them , to help her .

Nandiniok , that means the girl is safe right ?

Manik – 100./. safe , you can trust cabir

Nandinimanik can I ask you one question ?

Manik – hmm

Nandini – why are you even friends with both of them ? I mean if you knew that they are like these kind of guys

Manik – sit down ,And makes her sit near by bench

Nandini – now tell me , Are you of that kind ?

Manik pov - what ?? she thinks of me like that

Nandini pov – after I questioned manik that he was looking at me with wide eyes ,Is he seriously like that ? If he is then I would complaint about him to uncle and aunty and he would "loose all the respect he has gained today from me".

Manik – no nandini we are not that kind of guys . Let me tell you one thing IN THIS WORLD THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE ONE WHO IS GOOD ,AND ONE WHO IS BAD . you cant judge them by their appearances. But it still does not stop you from socializing people right .

Nandini nods her head

Manik – same goes with me and cabir ,after we cleared our boards all the students teased us . Then these both approached us . And in that kind of state we both would not think about their character right . First thing in life is "never judge anyone" slowly slowly you will know the opposite person's intention , that will not stop you from getting close to him , when you both socialise you would know about each other .