LEVEL-2 PART-7

Manik – but we can use window right , her flat is beside ours .I can jump to her balcony

Cabir slaps his own cheek – what will I do with you ?

Manik – lets go

CabirManik am warning you again , Think about it ?

Manik- no dude I wont be relieved until I see her .

Cabir – fine , as you wish but if anything goes wrong .

Manik – just shut your mouth and now help me , who was climbing the other side of wall

Cabir – fine

Manik pov – "Sneaking is easy in someone's house " Who ever said that he is stupid . Now I know how thieves might be struggling to get into others house .

Cabir – finally you got it , now just look at her and come back soon if anything will go wrong. I will call you out .

Manikok , and gets in through her window

DOWN TO THE APARTMENT

Boy – Rohan wont you take revenge from that girl ?

Rohannah , now I am not interested in kissing her ,I want to make her loose her respect.

Boy (looking up )- I think you got the way

Rohan – what ?

Boy – look up , isn't that guy who was at bus stop rescuing her , now he is climbing that girl's flat.

Rohan – perfect , let me call my mom remaining work she will do it for me . And smirks

Boy – so we need to gather people right .

Rohan – no need my mom will do that , Hello mom you know that girl who slapped me , insulted me .yes yes just collect few of your friends and bang on her door, you will find a guy inside her house make sure that you insult her like a whore . Thanks mom love you

Boy – done

NANDINI'S FLAT – nandini's room

Manik pov – finally I was inside her house , there she was sleeping on her small bed , her eyes were swelled I think due to crying . Am I the cause of it ? I wiped her tears stained face with my thumb .her skin was soft like cotton , and her eyes looked different without specs .I glanced at her room observing every inch of it , it was not totally a feminism room she had a good combination of bright colours .

Her fragrance was also in the air , like vanilla and rose . I wanted to go but my heart was yearning to be near her .I kissed her forehead making her stir in sleep ,I was scared that she might wake up and shout at me , but I think she is in deep sleep she didn't get up , or else she would have roared back at me like an hungry lioness .

I kissed her fingers and forehead again , I sat over there telling myself that after 5 minutes .I will go away , But I think god was not with me I heard her door bell ringing , first I got up and hid myself behind the curtains because nandini was awake now .

Nandini (muttering)- who is this late night ?shall I open the door ?

Manik pov – no nandini don't open the door.

Nandini – let me go and check my home

Manik pov - stupid wife of mine

Nandini goes and opens the door , I could hear shouting outside, I wanted to peep in , who was at her door this late night . Then I heard nandini shouting

Nandini – what are you crazy ?there is no one at my home and who the heck are you to check my home , I will complain to the secretary .

THE LADIES PUSH HER ASIDE AND GET INSIDE THE HOUSE AND CHECK HER HOME , THROWING HER THINGS ASIDE ,

Lady – where is that guy ? My son saw

Other lady – rohan might have misunderstood Mrs .singh

Lady – no no , let me check , and enters nandini's room

Lady pov – where is that guy ? rohan said he would be here right , wait what is that two feets !!!oh caught you , now I will take revenge from you little girl for blaming my son in society .

Manik pov – please god , don't let that lady see me , please I don't want anyone to comment on nandini's Character .All my prayers went in vain when the curtain was removed from me , making me expose I heard many gasps , and saw tears in nandini's eyes , which pricked me thousand times .

Nandini povmanik , what was he doing here ? did he hire them and enter in my room to blame ? NO NO he cant step up to that low .but then how did he enter oh no he jumped into my room .through balcony . I need to handle the situation before everything slips out of my hand .

Nandini – aunty I can explain .

Lady – see this girl ,Today morning she faked my son as stalker and see what dirty work is she doing ?she is nothing but a call girl , shame on her , and you were telling that how good she is ? No parents that is why she is mis-using their absence into freedom and selling her body , chi chi I will complain to the secretary tomorrow morning about this, I cant stay under one roof with girl like this .Who knows she might even seduce my son and trap him

Manik (angrily )- nandini is innocent ,she didn't do anything

Nandini (shouts)- don't just get out of my house everyone

ALL THE LADIES WALK AWAY , COMPLAINING ABOUT MANIK AND NANDINI

Nandini ( angrily)- do you need invitation to get out of my house ?

Maniknandini listen I can explain

Nandini (crying+shouts)- explain what ? is this some game of yours to blame me ?

Manik (angrily )- what are you implying at nandini ?

Nandini – please manik I have no strength to with you , I even need to give explanation to them tomorrow morning because of you ? Why do you enter in my life , please manik am begging you just go away .

Maniknandini am your husband you will stay with me in malhotra's mansion

Nandini (angrily )- what ? Am not going anywhere and I will stay here , "AND YOU ARE NOT MY HUSBAND "

Manik (shouts )- This place is not safe for you , Listen to me once please.

Nandini – No , I will never listen to you

BUT MANIK ANGRILY HOLDS HER HANDS 

Manik (angrily) - nandini ,I said you will bloody not stay here .

Nandini (angrily) - leave my hand ,it's my wish who are you ?

Manik - don't forget that am your "husband" .

Nandini gives him a tight slap

Nandini (cryingly) - because of you those ladies called me a call girl ,and I don't accept you and this marriage .get out of my life .