"Long time no see," I said chuckling as I got into Luke's car.

"I know! How are the kids?" he asked and we both started to laugh.

*Luke and I just left my house* I sent to Casey.

*Okay we're sitting outside of the theater. By the way, sleepover at Ally's tomorrow. She's getting back in town tonight.*

After scanning her message I locked my phone and looked out the window, observing my surroundings. I had taken this drive so many times before so I knew exactly what I was going to see, but I still enjoyed looking at it all.

"They're sitting outside of the theater," I said to Luke while smoothing out the wrinkles on my shirt.

As Luke parked, I realized he was such a good driver. I mean, a lot of kids at our school; teenagers, and boys in general, were bad drivers. They drove too fast or were too reckless, but not Luke. It made me feel better because I always worried about driving with other people. I knew how fast my life could be put in danger. After my sister got in her first accident, almost splitting her head open I took driving seriously. That made a couple people call me a stuck up driver, but I would rather be as safe as I can, then be on edge risking my life.

As Luke pushed the button on the elevator from the parking garage I took in a deep breath.
I didn't like elevators. It's not that I'm necessarily scared of them, but they made me extremely uncomfortable.

"You alright?" Luke asked raising his eyebrow.

"Hate elevators," I said looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh I'm sorry, we could have taken the stairs. Claustrophobic?" Luke asked looking slightly concerned.

"Oh no, I just feel like I'm gonna get stuck in one. I have tremendously terrible luck," I said letting out a small laugh at myself.

Luke nodded in response.

The elevator doors open, and I began to breathe normally. I immediately spotted Casey and Ashton.
We all exchanged our hello's as we walked towards the front window.

"Here," Casey said to me, putting $15 in my hands "ticket, and an icee."

I laughed at her, "I think i'll just take your cash and leave."

"No way, I paid for you to be miserable with us at a movie" she said laughing putting emphasis on the miserable even though she knew that was far from the truth.

As I approached the front window, I started to give the money to the clerk but watched as a large hand grabbed the dollar bills out of my hand.

"Two for Captain America please," Luke said standing next to me grinning.
He then turned to Casey, "here," he said handing her the money which she thanked him for.

"Luke," I whined throwing my head back and rolling my eyes at him.

"At least let Casey pay for icee's," I said trying not to smile at his cute and polite gesture.

I tried to be "mad" at him, but with his smile I couldn't do it. I cracked, letting out a smile and laughing lightly.

"I got it," he insisted licking his lips and giving me his award winning smile.

"You suck," I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"You're welcome," he said rolling his eyes back at me.

Once we walked in, we walked right over to the concession stands.

"Do you like Sour Patch Kids?" Luke turned to me. I nodded in response. I walked over and grabbed some napkins from the condiment stand.