It must've hurt him so much to leave her before. But fate was on their side. Indeed, Yerin was the best wife he could ever have. That also goes for Seunghoon. She hopes the same with Jinwoo, and hope further too that he'd stop being an awful rake.

"Are you okay?" Yerin asked her worriedly as she draws a deep sigh. "Is your brother pushing pressure on you again?"

Kazzandra almost rolled her eyes. "When did he ever not?" Being born in this family of hers is already a pressure. But she loves them still. They're family, after all. Her only family. She then came to think of it now, if she's struggling with the pressure her brother is giving her now, how much more is Joshua and the others? After all, their family is the wealthiest and they have a huge empire to run.

She heard Yerin sigh. "Just be patient with Minho. He's just a little bit stressed out these days."

Kazzandra's brows met as she eyes Yerin. "He still brings work at home." She said, almost sounding accusing, but she can't help it.

She thought he stopped long time ago, after Yerin gave birth to Rain. But looks like she's mistaken. Her brother is always like that. Business always comes first to them. She doesn't know how Yerin was taking it, though.

"It's not his fault." She said while still stroking her hair. "I told him to, instead of him going home so late. He might as well bring work at home so I know he's safe and he can sleep. But he barely sleeps too. I'm worried about him."

She lay on her stomach and held her hand. "You're so supportive, Yerin eonnie. If I could have a husband as workaholic as him . . . I might die in worry. But I'm sure he'll be fine." As long as she secures Joshua's land.

"But I still can't understand." She said rolling on her back again and sighed. "He really wanted the land. So bad. And I don't want to disappoint him."

"Just do what you need to for your brother, Kazz. He needs you now more than ever."

Kazzandra frowned. She suddenly felt anxious. Yerin sounded so serious and she had a feeling there is more to this than what she thought.

"What do you mean?"

Yerin stopped her hand and looked at her straightly. "Your brother is going against Hanbin."

"That bastard?"

Yerin frowned at her words. Well, she's not apologizing for it. CEO Hanbin Kim of YG Trading is a greedy despicable bastard.

"From what I know, he's trying to buy the land your brother wants. I don't know about why Hanbin wants the land and what his purpose is, but I'm sure he will use it against Minho. The farm we own is basically precious to Mom. Your brothers will try to protect it from anyone."

That much is true, but, well . . . she will see about that. Because she doesn't think Hanbin would be able to succeed. Joshua Hong is not easy to deal with. If he refuses Minho, then Hanbin wouldn't stand a chance.

"Anyway, I'll go and you get some rest. You seem so tired from all the driving." Yerin stood up and walked towards the door. She looked at her once more and smiled. "Rain missed you last night. He called you but a man answered your phone." She laughed at her widened eyes. "She said she can hear you snoring."

"I don't snore." Kazzandra said to the closing door. God! Even at their own house that man is still irritating the hell out of her.

She stood up to look for her phone. She wants to check if he tried to get through her phone last night when he charged it. She removed her passcode few days ago. Why did I do that, anyway?

But then, she stops from getting out of the bed as soon as something hit her in the eye.

Oh. My. Freaking. God.