After a few more tears, talking and explaining, convincing. My mother finally accepted my heart, and who it belongs to. She didn't agree with it but she accepted it. And for that, I am grateful. But I'd have to keep my distance from him for a while, just so I can sort my life out.

"Can we afford it?"

"Of course. And it's nothing you should worry about, you need to prepare yourself for trail."she sighs and I swallow, A swarm of nerves hit the pit of my stomach, it totally slipped my mind.

"I don't think I can do it."

"You can and you will, you have two witnesses. Hoseok and Jungkook."my mother trails imaginary circles on my back and I bury my face in my hands. "I can't do that to Hoseok, it'll be too much for him. He's already been through enough."

Tears flood my eyes again.

"What is even the point in going to court? Chanyeol was caught in the act."I groan and my mother sighs. "He denied everything and blamed Sangyoo for everything, he has a highly professional and smart lawyer too."she admits and I scoff. "It's like he's one step ahead of us, he's going to get off the hook you know? They're going to release the bastard."

"You just need to be brave and fight for justice, you can't let that skanky bitch get away with it. I'm still angry about the situation between you and Jungkook but this is bigger and you need the moral support, especially from your mother."she pulls away and holds my hand, I try to calm my shaky breath, my eyes glassy.

"Again, I'm sorry mom."

"You'll need to work on that apology."

"What do you mean?"

"When we move to the apartment, you have to make me breakfast for a week!"she grins and I scoff. "You can't be serious."

"Oh I'm serious. When was the last time you made me breakfast in bed? When you were 13 years old?"she thinks for a moment and I chuckle. "I hate myself for what I've done, but I don't regret it." I confess, clearing my throat and nervously looking up at my mother. She releases a deep exhale.

"Don't say that."

"What?"

"Don't say you hate yourself, be mad at yourself. But don't hate yourself."she scolds with a now serious expression, I hesitantly nod.

"Pack the rest of your belongings, I need to sort out my stuff and then we'll be on our way to the hotel."she says before pecking my head and leaving my room, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and broke down. Everything is so overwhelming, moving out, leaving Jungkook, my home and the trail. This is too much for me.

I pressed my hand against my mouth as I tried to stay quiet with my sobs and heaves.

"Lucy."Jungkook closes my door behind him and pulls me into his arms, his face buried in the crook of my neck. This only made me cry harder, feeling breathless and my chest heaving uncontrollably.

"It's okay."Jungkook whispers repeatedly, trying to put my panic attack at ease. He cups my cheeks and places his forehead against mine, soothing my ears with his calming shushes.

"I'm not going to let you leave, not without me."

"Promise?"I sniffle and he leans in and wipes the running tears from my cheeks, then lightly wiping at my tears ducts. I'm taken by surprise when he plants a kiss on my lips.

"I promise."

||

||

It's late and I'm exhausted so there's probably a lot of errors and this chapter is shitty so I might edit it tomorrow. I had to update because I can't leave yall hanging, I really need to start being quick with updates but it's so hard bc of school and blah blah jeixienfirbhr anyway,

I love you all and the support is awesom thank you so much people I wuv youuu!!!