Chapter-13

Okay! First of all, I am so very sorry for this late update, but getting a new job and setting in a new routine is really not easy. And I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible.

WARNING.

The this chapter includes some explicit words and scene. Please don't read this if you don't want to read sex scenes or something.

Thanks!

-Tani :)

Not edited

Antonio's POV

I laid her down on the bed and pecked her forehead, tucking her in blankets and dimming the lights I slowly tip toed out of the room. Once I closed door of her room, I rushed towards my office where Tristan and Jax were already waiting.

"So what do you think? " I asked as I entered and went straight to Whisky decanter and poured myself some. Taking a sip of the hard liquor, I finally sighed. Tristan looked up from his laptop and frowned. 

"Raphael is out of picture." Tristan said and looked back down at it.

"I traced their license plates and of course those were fake." Jax added, he sitting on the couch which was at the back, lined with dark brown walls. He was typing something on laptop too. I felt like I also needed to something.

"That means we are at point zero, we don't know anything." I concluded and shook my head. It was really frustrating.  I took another sip and swirled the bitter liquid in my mouth and then swallowed it. I was never ever afraid of the danger in my line of work, not even for Alessandro because he was always secured with so many levels of securities and moreover, no one knew about him. But with Maria, I had to be careful with all the danger lurking around. Maybe this time, it was not her, maybe that someone was after me.

I shook my head at that, seemed like all I could do was shaking my head. I slowly walked out of my office. Lost,deep in my thoughts,I ended up in my room. My heart raced at the thought of something happening to her. I looked at her sleeping form, her hair splayed out on the pillow like a halo, her chest rising slowly in deep slumber. Walking towards her, I took her hand that was beside her head and squeezed. Her lips parted, I leaned down and kissed her pinched forehead. I felt her eyelashes brush against my chin, I pulled back and looked down at her. Her sleepy eyes focused on me after blinking a few times. She raised her other hand and cupped my cheek and pulled me towards her.

Then she pecked my lips, her breath, hot, on my lips. I kissed her back, the kiss was sweet and hot all together. My hand went to her shoulder, guiding her back to bed and my mouth was still attached to her. I nipped at her upper lip and I trailed my lips to her jaw, to her ear and bit her earlobe, she moaned and arched against me, our chests were touching, I groaned. Back to her lips I kissed her, sucking on her soft lips, I pressed my hips against her and she gasped, I took advantage of it, my tongue made its way to her mouth and she let me have all the control. Her hands went under my shirt, we parted just for a second and my shirt flew to ground.

A few seconds later her shirt said hello to mine on the floor. We moved together, our tongues rolled, one of her hand travelled south, her hands on the button of my jeans. I pulled back and looked down at her with hooded eyes, raising a brow.

"You wanted to wait till wedding?" It came out more of a statement than a question, in a hoarse voice.

"After today? Not anymore." She panted as my hand went to her cheek, her eyes met mine.

"Are you sure? Not going to regret anything in morning?" I asked as my hand trembled with anticipation.

Instead of saying anything she showed me. Raising herself on her elbows she kissed my neck and I shudder, then her hands went around my neck as she pulled me down with her. I groaned.

As we worked on removing my jeans, both of our hands were trembling. After working on removing every barrier separating us, our hands were back at exploring each other, and our mouths at each other. We were skin to skin now, no barrier was between us. I trailed kisses down neck. 

She let out a satisfied breath. I took one of the nipple in mouth while playing with other with my hand. I sucked hard and she gasped. Moving down further, leaving wet kisses on its way. My eyes found her hooded eyes, cheeks flushed, chest moving as she panted. Her gaze unsteady with desire, the same desire was coursing through my body.

She was beautiful. I kissed her inner thigh close to her heated core, she shivered. Seeing how wet she was for me, made me hard and I wanted nothing more to bury myself into her. And I exactly did that. I plunged into her and she let out a moan, I groaned as her walls gripped me. I let out a breath through my nose and kissed her. And slowly I moved out, then plunged again she gasped into my mouth as her hands went around me, clawing at my back pulling me closer. She moaned when I increased the tempo and I could feel it building with every thrust.

"Faster, Antonio. Faster." She panted and clawed me closer. And her wish was my command. She came with a scream, my mouth on her muffled her scream. I could feel her clenching me tight then letting loose. I was not far behind her. I let out a groan when came. 

We both were panting, our hearts pounding in sync as we laid there, cuddling, not caring about sweat covering our bodies. 

I kissed the crown of her head and tightened my hold on her. 

I love her so much.