Chapter 8: Almost...

Nayeon's POV:

I was at my locker right now putting some books into it, and once I closed my locker door. Y/N is leaning against the locker next to mine, which scared me.

I gasped and said. "You scared me."

"I'm sorry Toothless." He laughed.

"It's fine." I said with a little smile. "So how are we going to my house?"

"By my car obviously?" Y/N said in more of a question, and I nodded.

We started walking out of the school, and we went to his car. He opened the door for me on the passengers side, and I flashed him a little smile as thanking him. He then went to the other side, and got in the drivers seat. He put the key in ignition, and he started driving out of the student parking lot. I then gave him directions to my house, and we made it there a lot quicker than if we just walked.

He pulled up to the front of my house, and we got out. I started walking past Y/N and I heard him following behind me. I unlocked the front door, and I walked inside my house while Y/N is behind me.

As we were walking inside, my mother was coming in from the kitchen. "Hey sweetie." She said.

"Hi." I told her.

"Who's your friend?" She asked as soon as she saw Y/N.

"We're working on a project for school." I told her.

"Hi Mrs. Im, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you." He smiled, and stuck his hand out for my mom to shake.

"I'm Se-Ah, Nayeon's mom. And nice to meet you too." She smiled, and shook his hand. "But please, call me Se-Ah. Now would you guys like a snack?"

Ps: that's nayeon's mom real name google says.

"No thank you—" I told her, until I got cut off.

"I'd love too." He smiled.

My mom turned around, and walked back into the kitchen. Y/N turned to me and gave me a smirk, and I just rolled my eyes. We started walking into the kitchen, and my mom handed us a plate of cookies.

We both took one, and started to eat it. "I made these myself." My mom said.

"Really?" Y/N asked. "Hmm. Maybe that's why they tasted this good."

"Oh well. Thank you." My mom said. "And Nayeon gave me some helped too." He turned to me with a smile, but turned into a smirk. I just gave him a fake smile, and rolled my eyes once they looked away.

"You did most of the work though, mom." I told her.

"Do you know how to make anything else other than these?" Y/N asked her.

"Yes." My mom started telling him about other recipes that she cooks, and I can't believe Y/N was actually interested about it. He then started telling her about how he cooks, and recipes that he can make.

I can't believe he's trying to make a move with my own mother. I rolled my eyes, and I decided that I had to bring him out of this conversation. "I think we should get working on that project." I told him.

"I should probably let you go so you guys can work on it." My mom said.

"Yeah, we'll be upstairs." I told her before they could say anything else.

I started walking towards the stairs, and I heard Y/N following behind me but he is saying one last thing before he go upstairs to my mother. We both started walking up the stairs after that, and I brought him to my room so we can work on this stupid project.