Chapter 7: Rumor

Since there are many comments that I should update here it is. Enjoy this lame update. 😌

Nayeon's POV:

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm. I groaned, and I dragged myself out of bed to my closet. I decided on wearing a pinkish knitted sleeves, with jeans, and matched with it a white rubber shoes.

I went into the bathroom after that, and I did my business. I then did my hair, and I just combed it and decided not to make any retouch with it. I started my makeup, and I decided to just put on some light makeup and a not so reddish lipstick. Once I was finally done, I headed downstairs.

I grabbed my bag, and I put it over my shoulder. I said my goodbye to my mother, and I started walking to school. I had my earbuds in my ears, while I blasted music through them.

I made it to school in about eight minutes, and I made my way inside the school. As I walked in, I noticed most of the people in the halls staring at me and trying to hide their laughs. What's going on?

I turned around as I was walking, and no one was behind me, so there's no one trying to make me look like a fool. I kept walking to my locker with their stares and laughs, and I put in my combination as I got to it.

As I opened my locker, I heard my name being called. I turned around taking my earbuds out of my ears, and I saw Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu running towards me.

"Hey." I said to them with a little smile.

While ignoring my greeting, Tzuyu asked. "Is it true?"

"What is true?" I asked in confusion.

"You and Y/N...?" Chaeyoung said in more of a question.

"What about me and Y/N?" I asked again a little more curious.

"You went over his house last night and begged him to have sex with you?" Dahyun explained. What did she just say?

"What the hell? No I didn't!" I said with a little anger in my voice.

"Everybody's been saying it all this morning." said Chaeyoung.

"That's not true! I went over his house last night to work on a project." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh okay, cause we didn't think you would do that especially to Y/N." said Tzuyu with a little laugh.

"But wait...you guys are partners for a project? When did this happened?" Dahyun asked.

"We have to work with the person sitting next to you, and I sit next to Y/N, so that's why we're partners." I told her.

"So when you went over his house, he didn't try to get with you?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No, he didn't at all which was weird...but back to this stupid rumor...who started it?" I asked them.

"Probably Y/N—" said Dahyun until I cut her off.

"Have you seen him?" I asked.

"I think I saw him near the gym." Tzuyu said.

"Okay, thanks." I told them.

I quickly got out my binder from my locker, and I closed it afterwards. I started walking past them, and I heard them following behind me.

"Are you going to see Y/N?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, and you guys don't have to come with me." I told them. "I can handle it by myself."