Daniel and Samuel

Start from the beginning

            Samuel has sometimes been unable to sleep because he hadn’t been able to protect his brother from the wretched man. His brother’s screams of pain and desperation would keep him up, give him nightmares, or make him more desperate to find a way out of the hell hole, and now he and Daniel were finally going to escape and be free.

            “Sammy? Can you help me with this last box? It’s a little heavy,” Daniel’s voice always soothed him and made him smile, forcing him to smile like a fool to no end.

            “Of course,” Samuel went to take to box from his brother, “after all, you know I’m stronger than you.” Samuel gave Daniel a suggestive wink and Daniel flushed all shades of red until he looked like a rope tomato ready to be eaten, and eaten he shall be, soon enough.

            Daniel and Samuel packed everything up into Samuel’s old, but working, truck. They drove to their new apartment, one block from their school and three blocks from the college they both want to go to. They met with the landlord, signed all the papers needed, and were given the keys to their new home. They opened the door and walked into their apartment.

            The space was just enough for them, small but cozy. They only needed one bedroom, one bathroom, and one kitchen to survive and be together. They had a nice living room area, just enough to have a few friends over for small visits. The bedroom had a queen size bed that the boys couldn’t wait to try on for size. The kitchen was amazingly clean. The bathroom could use a touch up, but was otherwise in good condition.

            Daniel and Samuel brought in their stuff, box by box, and sighed in relief when they brought in the last on. Daniel rummaged through a few boxes, desperately searching for something. “Whatcha lookin’ for Danny?”

            “The bed sheets so that we can use the bed…” As soon as the word flew from Daniel’s mouth in a hurried second, Samuel started looking through the boxes as well, desperately. Daniel finally found them in a box with a very small label that said BED SHEETS. Daniel sighed as he read the label and wondered why he didn’t look for them in this box in the first place. “Found them!” Samuel immediately the bed sheets and the pillow cases with a few pillows to the bedroom to assemble everything. Daniel took his time, walking slowly, to the bedroom. He knew that his Sammy like to please him.

            When he looked inside Samuel had almost finished putting the bed together. He just had a couple pillows left and to set the blanket. Daniel helped make the bed and then went to kiss his brother on the lips. Daniel could remember the first time he and Samuel had made love. He smiled as he recalled the moment.

             “Sammy. Do you know what to do?” Daniel asked.

            “Yeah, it’s easy. I have to prep you and then put my “stuff” into you, but I have to go slow because it’ll hurt the first time. I’ve been studying.” Their father had finally passed out from exhaustion and the boys could do anything they wanted when he got like that. They had been planning this for weeks after they found out about sex. They experimented with each other, jerking themselves and each other off, giving experimental and amateur blowjobs, and now they were ready to experience the final step. They would become one.

            The brother had realized what they felt for each other was not like how other brothers felt, but rather that they were in love with one another. At first they were embarrassed to admit how they felt about the other, but eventually they gained the courage to do it and felt relieved when they felt the same way about each other.