Chapter 12: Fam

(Tam's POV)

I was sitting criss crossed in my room writing in my diar- I mean journal, when I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in" I said.
I was surprised to see Fitz, next to my mother. He waved shyly.
"Oh!" I said shuffling nervously and hiding my diary behind my back.
No! Not at all because I was writing about Fitz..
"Fitz said he wanted to see you," My mother informed me.
"Oh," I said. "Okay, come on in."
My mom closed the door and Fitz walked in.
We sat there for a few seconds in quite awkward silence.
I cleared my throat. "So, uh, what was it you wanted to talk about."
He faced me.
Then his expression lightened and he looked at something.
"What?" I asked.
He raised an eyebrow, "is that a diary?"
I could feel the heat rising to my face as I snatched my diary away from his reach before he was able to get it.
He raised his hands to his head and laughed. "No worries, Tam."
I tried to ignore how handsome he was and how beautiful his laugh was, like it could turn any frown upside down..
"Shutup." I said, flustered. "Now, tell me what you wanted to talk about."
We were now sitting face to face on my bed.
Fitz looked anywhere but me. "Uh, right.."
He became very interested in his nails.
I was getting tired of this, I lifted his chin with my hand, forcing him to look at me.
"What is it, Wonderboy?" I asked him, smirking because of the use of the nickname wonderboy.
He chuckled. "Wonderboy, ay? Alright, Silver bangs."
I smacked him lightly in the stomach.
He laughed, again like an angel.
"Why did you come here?" I asked him again.
"Well um.. you know, your name wasn't my #1 for no reason." He told me, blushing.
"Go on." I tried to keep a serious face on.
"Ugh." He groaned. "It's best to put it into other words, or no words at all."
He smiled and caught me by surprise when he leaned in to kiss me, one hand on my chin and the other around my hip or waist.
_
(Fitz's POV)
_
The moment it happened I knew it was right. This was meant to be.. we were meant to be. At that moment, it felt like nothing else in the world mattered. Kissing Tam was like a miracle, it felt as if it were only us in this world, washing away my worries. Nothing else mattered. I wanted to sink into the feeling, and stay there forever.
We were interrupted by someone who seemed to be clearing their throat at Tam's bedroom door. We split apart like opposite sided magnets.
I looked over to Tam, who was blushing, but was also angry.
I understood his angry expression when I turned to the door, seeing Linh, with a raised eyebrow. She seemed to be hiding a laugh, not at all succeeding.
"What, Linh?!" Tam spatted at her, flustered.
"I just wanted to return your comic book or whatever." She said.
I looked up from my feet and asked, "Uh, how much exactly did you see?"
"Just enough." Linh smirked.
Tam sighed.
Linh darted her eyes from me to Tam, and continued to do so, and then bursted into laughter.
I ruffled with my hair and looked down, flustered.
"Okay, bye!" Tam shouted, slamming the door.
"Siblings." He muttered under his breath.
"Tell me about it." I groaned. "Biana could be quite the handful."
Tam laughed, lightening the mood.
I faced him.
"That laugh of yours, it's really cute, you know. I'd love to hear it more often." I told him, locking eyes with him.
"Right back at you." He told me, resting his hand on top of mine.
I cleared my throat.
"What?" Tam asked.
"Do you wanna uh, go out, or something? Be my.. boyfriend or whatever." I asked him, flustered, looking anywhere but at him.
"How's this for an answer?" He said.
Tam's hand wrapped around my neck, and the other holding my hand.
My stomach did a series of flips and turns as he pressed his lips against mine.
It was forceful, deep, I loved it.
I put my hand on his back and the other on his cheek.
Finally, we split apart.
"I'll take that as a yes." I laughed.

A/N: awwwwwwwww
Vote, and comment your opinion?
Follow me?
<3