Flowers Of Fate

//////

Smoke slowly floated into the air
from the tip of the cigarette, his fingers tapping it against themselves so the ash falls down, he ran his hand through his chocolate brown hair and then that hand tugged at the collar the black leather jacket wearing.

The boy looked in his early twenties as he leaned against the large oak tree, not even noticing the sighs or the glances of the everyone around them. Many girls stopped in their tracks and the others quickly looked away when Ahad Sulaiman turned around, crushing the cigarette under his foot.

Ahad Sulaiman was the heart of the whole Edward's Institute Of Engineering, the most well-ranked college of the whole country or well, the only college mastering in engineering in the whole country. It was his senior year in this all-boys college and he was prominent in numerous sports, was leading many teams, a debating champion and the most important, the 'It boy' of the college. Outside of the university, his reputation with girls was a little rough, the man possessed an attitude and rarely even blessed a girl with a look but he was popular among the boys for his friendliness.

Under the fall sun, he shook his hair with hand and then walked to the building where his dorm was. He used to have a roommate but he transferred to another college under an exchange programme. As a result, he possessed an extra bed which was now inhabited by his laundry.

He stepped in his dorm after unloading the door with his key and was shocked to see a frail looking boy sitting on his knees in front of the LED, slapping it repeatedly on the top.

"Who the hell are you? Aur yey kya kar rahay ho? (and what are you doing?)"

The boy turned around abruptly, his face turning white like he had seen a a ghost, his lips trembling. Then he quickly closed his eyes, recited something which Ahad failed to understand and then opened them again, this time speaking in a weirdly heavy voice which seemed a little feminine.

"I am your new roommate, Hamza..- under the exchange programme?"

Ahad nodded his head, gesturing with his hand to the boy that 'you are dismissed' and then fell on his bed.

Lying on his bed with his head supported by his hand, he watched as the boy chewed his bottom lip and then immediately turned around to the piles of clothes on his bed.

The boy looked a little... feminine, Ahad noticed. His lips were a little plumper, his eyes large under those heavy glasses and his body was very slim. He looked barely eighteen years old, barely going through puberty, who admitted him to this class?

" You can put your clothes in the closet, too. I have to go urgently, will introduce you to my friends later."

Nodding his head in a manly manner, he left the room with his car keys rolling around his finger.

//////////////

   The wooden door closed with a bang and Maha sighed, collasping on the bed. Exhaling a deep breath again, she picked up a pile of shirts and walked to the closet, where at one side was a giant mirror. She stood in front of it, checking herself out.

He hair was hidden under the curly haired wig which surprisingly looked very real with the lace front, a bulky pair of glasses covering her hazel eyes. Wearing a black button down which was slightly big on her frame with bandage wrapped around her chest and a pair of looser jeans to make her butt less prominent. She had tried so hard to look less weird so that she doesn't gather too much attention but it was so hard. She understood why the roommate guy was looking at her weirdly.