"THIS SUCKS!" Shizuka complained, walking into the school, the teen girl walks through the halls trying to find her class.

The bluenette finally found the room her class was in, she walks into the classroom and to her surprise, there was like ten people in the classroom

Out of know where Iida came walking up to her proudly, Shizuka remembered him from the entrance exam.

"Hello I am Tenya Iida, it is an Honour to be in the same class as you!" He spoke loud and proudly sticking his hand out for a handshake.

Shizuka takes his hand and shakes it.

"Hi I'm Shizuka Himitsu, nice to meet you too," She says and before they could start chatting, Iida had started yell at someone annoyed with their behaviour, so she just walked to her desk.

But as time went on more and more people started to walk in, 'everyone seems to get along with everyone so well and then there is me off in the corner all by my self,'. Everyone is so natural at this whole to make new friends thing. Shizuka sat down and didn't say a word except for that one guy.

'Why am I at the back of the classroom all by myself?' She thought while sulking

Out of the corner of her eye she saw read so she looks over to see a boy with red and white hair Shoto Todoroki he was minding his own business wondering what weirdoes will be in his class,

'His hair is so cool!' She thinks to her self with stars in her eyes, But she also thinks he looks familiar but she can't quite put her finger on who they are.

Shizuka turns her head to the door to see the boy Midoriya from the entrance exam he as nervous as that day too. Iida walks over to him which makes the boy panic more.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, it's super nice to meet you, " The boy named Midoriya said, they kept talking. Shizuka really didn't know what about because she's sitting all the way in the back of the room and decided not to pay too much attention.

"If you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now, " A male voice spoke. The people at the door look behind them terrified.

'IS THAT A YELLOW WORM!? Oh, wait, nevermind it's just a person in a sleeping bag, ' She thought as she could only see a glimpse of him.