1- The Day Before (Cassidy)

Chapter One:
Cassidy's POV

Why, why don't I find new friends? Being stuck with two guys, who are, by the way, completely psycho isn't exactly what every soon-to-be 16 year old girl can say that they've done since they were five. But I can, and honestly? Nothing makes me happier. The boy with the buzz cut and hazel-green eyes looked up at me from the swing and I swear to god my heart sped up and was beating so fast I almost couldn't breathe.

"Cassidy?" Oh god. That's my name.
"Yeah?" Yes! Played it cool. Didn't embarrass myself. It's a daily struggle, I'll have you know.
"Can you push me? Please?" He pushed his bottom lips out and widened his eyes, while Scott smirked at us-probably because he knew I couldn't say no. He and Lydia were the only people who knew about my... Let's just call them feelings.
I sighed, "what's in it for me, Stilinski?"
He grinned before replying; "I will be your personal escort for the next 48 hours-piggy back rides await, Your Highness." My jaw dropped. I was, by definition, lazy. Have been ever since I was born, and so I was always asking the two to give me piggy back rides, but both had always refused. Until now. I ran around to the back of him, grinning widely.

"Fast? High?" I was nearly bursting with excitement: not only would I not have to walk for the next two days, I would be on the back of Stiles. It was a perfect arrangement. He chuckled, nodding his head so fast I thought it would fall off. I pushed him, laughing, while Scott stared at us with a wide smile. He probably knew how excited I was. Jerk. After about 10 minutes, Stiles jumped off gracefully, landing face first on the ground. Being the good friends we are, Scott and I fell over laughing.
"And the 2014 Backyard Gymnastics winner goes toooooo.... STILES STILINSKI! The crowd goes wild!" I shouted, giggling. Stiles sent me a playful pout, while Scott laughed.
"Can-Can I have your autograph?" he somehow managed to get out. Stiles groaned and walked away, with a moody strut much like one straight from Mean Girls.

Scott and I scrambled after him, and I jumped on his back, leaning down to whisper in his ear.
"My chariot wasn't planning on leaving me, was he?"
His body went rigid before relaxing.
"Of course not, m'lady. Where to?" I giggled, looking at Scott expectantly only to find him looking at us with a knowing smirk.
"I have to get to work. You two do whatever you want, so long as I don't end up having to be the Godfather of some sarcastic, spastic child."
I blushed beet red, the jerk himself grinning at me. I couldn't see Stiles' face, due to my positioning on his back, but I could feel his muscles tightening, and he shot some kind of look at Scott who raised his hands in surrender.
"Heading off. I'll see you two tomorrow?"
I could feel Stiles nod, and I smiled.
"Definitely." Stiles and I said in unison.
I hid a smile, and waved goodbye to Scott.
"Have fun at work, Scotty boy!" I yelled.

We watched him run in the direction of the clinic, before Stiles turned his head.
"You thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Batman marathon?"
He grinned. "Hell yeah." Before running to his jeep. I shrieked as he made wooshing sounds and jumping.
"Oh my God, Stiles!" but it didn't convey my accusatory tone as I was laughing. He set me down in the passenger seat, closing the door before I had a chance too. Ah, and they say chivalry is dead. I sent him a smile, and he returned it with a full blown grin, before jumping in his own seat and driving to his house. It wasn't far, and we spent it in comfortable silence, the only sound being the radio softly playing some song about love. Ironic, huh?