In My Head (Stiles Stilinski)

Cassidy Jones was used to a little weird. But the weird she was used to, compared with this supernatural weird she was now faced with, was normal. Weird, right? She's been best friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski ever since they helped her rebuild a sand castle that a bully had knocked down. And that entire time, they had had a plethora of adventures. But none were quite like the ones of this year-where werewolves run amock, and she finds herself running with them, from them, to them, and for them. The only thing helping Cassidy through it is Stiles Stilinski, the Sherrif's son. Going from watching Supernatural to practically living it was tough, but at least she had him.

----------------------------------

Ello, Govna'! 

So, this is my first ever story, because I'm obsessed with the show Teen Wolf, and Stiles is anazing. I'm just here to say thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoy it, I'm sorry if you don't. Also, I could only dream of owning the amazing show, but alas: I only own Cassie and her story line and words. Okay! Um, please vote and comment, I don't have a life so I'll definitely reply. Thank you very much, and have an amazing day! Ta-ta, readers!