12.

"Harry....", Niall trailed off, his face inches from mine.

"I'm sorry"

"What?"

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that. It must feel like I'm only using you as a form of comfort but that's not true. I'd never do that, I just want you to und----", and then Niall cut me off with a kiss.

My eyes went wide as I grabbled to comprehend what was happening. My crush was kissing me! Not only that, but my teacher was!

My mind kicked in and I struggled to push him away but he only held me closer.

I started screaming then, but he only stuck his tongue in and I gagged almost instantly.

It was ironic how I'd wanted him to kiss me, but now that he was doing so, I no longer wanted it.

As I fought against Niall to let me go, I gasped as I was disconnected from him, and I stared in horror as he tumbled to the floor.

Louis was on top of him, serving him punches left and right and it terrified me.

Louis must be way out of his brain; and he'd regret doing something like this, no matter how hardcore he pretended to be with his flimsy tattoos.

"Louis,stop", I whispered, just loud enough to reach his ears.

He turned and stared up at me, only to turn back around and continue his attack on Niall.

"Louis", I growled, somehow finding the courage to step up to him. Leaning forward, I grabbed a hold of his bicep and pulled him up. To my surprise, he turned and whacked me right in the face.

The sound that left my throat was enough to paralyse him. He dropped Niall and pulled me into his arms. Picking me up, so that I now sat bridal style in his arms, he caressed the side of my face, his face contorted in pain and discomfort.

He carried me to our room like that, that one expression never leaving his face. Setting me down on my bed, and laying beside me, he pushed my hair back and weakly smiled down at me.

And then Louis Tomlinson did something I'd never expected to see in my whole life.

He started to cry.

A/N. inspiration has hit it's lowest point and I struggled to just write this; but don't worry, better things to come, I just felt like I HAD to update rn.x I love my readers; you guys ! Don't forget to leave me a message and VOTTTEEEE PLEASE xxx