7.

Louis pushed me roughly against the bed; and his hands gripped my waist tightly, his fingertips painful and cold against my pale bare skin.

"Louu-lo", I gasped, surprised when Louis' tongue pushed its way into my mouth.

"Shut up Harry. Shut up, shut up; I'm way too high for your shit right now".

Intoxicated and slightly turned on, I did as he said. I shut up and let him kiss me.

Lost in a cloudy haze of smoke and LouisLouisLouis, I was unable to properly comprehend my movements as I fisted Louis hair, and threw my leg around his waist, holding him tightly.

A loud cough startled me and brought us apart as Zayn pulled Louis up; dragging him away from me and leaving me lonely.

I whimpered, and Louis only laughed.

"Go home Harry".

What? All my worries and anxiety slammed into me at that moment, rejection hitting me hard.

"You-you don't want me here?", I hiccuped, trying not to cry.

"It's more of a thing where I can see you look beat and if you don't leave right now, I'll fuck you so hard. I'll do it and I won't be able to hold back. I can't control myself Harry-especially not around you".

I stayed quiet. What did that mean? Was I that repulsive?

"Have I some how offended you?"

"Oh not at all, princess, your just so innocent-ugh. I wish I could just take all your innocence away right this second!"

"So why don't you?"

"Huh?"

"Take my innocence away."

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Aren't-t-t they the same-e thing to you Louis?", I stuttered, my voice and breathing shaky.

"Don't get smart with me", he growled, ripping me up by my wrists, dragging me into the bathroom of Zayns dorm. He swiftly locked us in before turning back to me.

"Come here", he said, sitting on the toilet lid.

I did as he said; trying to not let my nerves show. I stood beside Louis, and let him lay me over his knee.

"Wha-what are you d-", but then I was cut off by Louis' hand coming down and making contact with my ass.

I groaned; slightly in pain, and slightly in arousal.

"You like that, don't you, you little hoe", he whispered filthy in my ear, smacking me two more times, before standing me up.

"Now fuck off and go home Harry", he muttered.

I didn't say anything, just let my hand fall down to caress my own sore ass, and left, humiliated and a little frightened; frightened of Louis.

The boy who intrigued me.

The boy who scared me.

But most of all; the boy who I wish would take all my innocence; break me down and destroy me.

A/n. that took a crazy turn of events... 👌😭😍 leave me 3+ comments for the next update.