Panic Attacks always come at the Worst Times(By XxLunaspirtxX)

School.

The whole thing was hated by Peter who would much rather stay home and sleep all day. But alas, he had to go. Sadly.

"Thanks Happy." The teen called, closing the doors to the black SUV."

The very happy man grunted in reply.

Peter ran into the school as his 'chauffeur' began the drive back to Stark Towers.

He quickly met Ned by their lockers, and the two boys geeked out over peters new watch. It had been spelled by Strange, so it couldn't be taken off, but it would also change into his suit. It may also be a Stark watch, so he can do more on his watch than some people could do on his phone. It also monitored his vitals and alerted Mr. Stark if they changed... and... it contained KAREN!!!! Woo hoo!!

Peter and Ned each glanced at the fancy watch one last time before grabbing their books and heading to first period chemistry.

"Mr. Parker, Mr. Leeds." The teacher called as the two boys entered the class "Eight minutes late, I'm disappointed in you."

Flash snickered from the front row as the two boys took their seats in the back.

The teacher then continued his lesson, droned out by Peter who was editing his web fluid calculations.

Soon enough lunch came.

Peter and Ned raced to the lunchroom, brown bags in tow.

Plopping into their seats, the super teen and accomplice took out sandwiches and stared at the watch some more, discovering new features.

"Does it have Baby Montiter Protocol?" Ned whispered.

"I don't know, it tells my vitals and stuff, but that's it I believe. I think he gave up after we hacked it the seventeenth time."

Ned stammered a laugh as Michelle sat down across the table and greeted them with a "Losers."

Lunch ended quickly and they soon moved to Spanish.

"Ok everyone... today's assignment will be a little bit different, I will assign you names and you will have conversations as your respective characters."

The classed choruses back with a "Si, Senora."

Everyone was called one by one until Peter was called, "Pedro... Peter Parker... Pedro." The teacher called.

Peter's eyes widened as the teacher continued calling him.

Peter's heart began racing and his breath hitched in his throat.

"Calling Mr. Stark" his watch said, but Peter heard nothing save for his shallow breaths and his heart beating in his ears. Toomes replaying in his head.

Seconds later, a collective gasp was heard throughout the room as an frantic Tony Stark burst through the classroom doors.

"Peter!" He called, rushing to the heroes side.

"It's crushing me, Mr. Stark, I'm stuck." Peter cried.

"Shhhhhh. It's ok, you won, you got out, it's ok." Mr. Stark wrapped his arms protectively around the boy. "Breath with me Peter. In and out." The older man demonstrated.

Soon Peters breathing regained normality, and with the young boy in tow he walked out of the school building.

Seconds later over the announcements came the familiar voice of the billionaire, "If anything about this gets out Mrs. Libby's Spanish, my lawyers will have your ass."

-----------------

Whelp that's all we have from the AMAZING XxLunaspirtxX on A03!!! Again, visit her profile, follow her, read her books, and just be thankful that she is an amazing writer! 

Peace my lil spooder demons!~ 🕸🕷🕸