31. Date In Elegance

"Oh gosh." Harry mumbled, shaking his head with an embarrassed smile.

I turned my head in time to see Travis begin to leave the parking lot. I waved to his back, afraid to voice my good bye because of the distance. I would have to yell.

"You really do look amazing tonight, Evanjaline."

My attention went back to the man beside me. The green eyed human who had captured my heart with just one look.

"Thank you." I blushed.

Muffled voices were heard from the inside of the limo before we made it to the car. Harry apologized in advance.

"Do you mind letting me have a word with them before we step inside?" Harry asked, his eyes scanning my face.

"I don't mind." I quickly answered.

Harry popped the door open and all chatter stopped. He stuck his head inside and hastily whispered rushed words.

"Don't keep her standing out there, mate!" A voice I recognized to be Louis, exclaimed.

"Just stop being so loud and obnoxious. I don't want you guys giving her a headache." Harry sighed. He straightened up out of the car and held the door open wide, politely motioning me to go in first.

His expression made me take a deep breath before I entered the car. I focused on sliding in properly and not doing anything to make myself look like an utter fool.

Since I came into view of the other people in the car, it's been quiet. I made sure to fix my dress first, before looking up to meet my eyes with theirs. Harry dragged himself in next to me.

I looked into each face, taking in the familiar features I've seen on the interview Travis and I saw. Repeatedly. All were in attendance. I turned my head to see Harry who shot a glare at all of them as I sunk against the back of the seat.

They were all dressed nicely; Niall with a black leather jacket and red outlining the zipper. Zayn had a deep grey military styled jacket over a plain white shirt. Louis wore a black shirt with a print, saying 'Love will tear us apart'. And Liam wore a black shirt with a red plaid button-down over it. All their jeans were the same color, which was black.

Am I missing a color code? I'm the brightest person in this car. Maybe Caribbean blue wasn't the right color to go with.

"Uh, Evanjaline. I'd like to properly introduce the guys. Liam, Zayn, Louis and Niall." Harry said, motioning his hand in order from who sat closest to me, to the farthest.

"Hello." I said softly, worried that I'm less than what they expected.

The car started to move.

"It's very nice to finally meet you." Liam told me, holding his hand out. I still wasn't used to hand shakes, but I did it. "You look pretty tonight."

"Thank you." I responded, my face feeling warm.

"No, that's an insult, Liam." Niall interjected. "She looks beautiful."

"Thank you, Niall." I said, automatically catching up with his heavy accent that's so much more different than the rest. "And thank you for the call earlier to tell me."

Niall moved his hand in the front of his neck, like he was attempting to slice the skin with his stubby nails, making a face to tell me to not say anymore.

"You called her again?" Harry questioned, frustration deep in his voice.

"I wanted to give her a heads up, Harold. Not to embarrass you." Niall defended. He sent me a quick wink before settling back into his seat.