The New Girl Gets The Alpha As Her Mate 11

Serena's POV

I jumped back in fright. I did not say anything or scream because I did not have the energy left in me. All I could do is watch as the huge black figure emerged from the brush. It looked like a bear at first, but when the moon started to shine on it, I realized it was actually a huge wolf. I know I was shaking, but slowly I realized that I should not be afraid. This wolf could actually kill me and take this gut wrenching pain away from me. Maybe it was just a blessing in disguise. I slowly, shakily, stood up and started making my way towards the wolf, hoping to just get the blood bath over with. When I got close enough to the wolf, I could actually see that it was beautiful. Its coat was so black and its eyes were so blue that it looked almost godlike. I smiled thinking of how lucky I was to be dying by the hand of such a beautiful creature. Just as that thought occurred to me, I felt the darkness taking over me. The last thing I saw was the beautiful wolf stalking towards me.

Jace's POV

I love running! Oh my god it feels so good! Tonight it was a full moon and that is when we wolves feel the most energized, and boy did I. I was sprinting at top speed trying not to go too near the Walker Plantation, but that is where the soon to be Alpha of the neighboring pack and one of my best friends lives. He said he was having a dinner with his family tonight so I did not want to bother them. I am the soon to be alpha of my pack as well, but my pack is more like a family and less like a political machine like Aiden's is. My parents just want me to be happy and know that when I find the right mate everything will fall into place. Just as I was thinking about having to mate with someone someday, I smelt the most delicious smell of sugar and honey that I have smelt in my entire existence. The only thing troubling was that I smelt a mixture of blood added to the aroma. I started sprinting toward where the smell was, only to see the most beautiful girl, or should I say woman, that I have ever seen. She had beautiful long brown hair that flowed over her tattered and torn dress. There was blood from where I am assuming branches cut her. She apparently saw me because she sat up and jumped back, I guess she was scared. I am fairly large as a wolf. She got this look on her face, as if she had just had an epiphany, and slowly stood up. The poor girl was shaking as she slowly started walking towards me. I guess she figured I was nice so I slowly started walking up to her, trying not to scare her. Just as I was close enough to see her beautiful eyes, she dropped like an angel falling from heaven. I wanted to help her, and it hurt not to, but I was not allowed to shift in front of humans so I had to wait and make sure she was not going to wake up before I shifted and picked her up. Holding her in my arms was the most magnificent feeling I have ever felt, and it would have been better if I were not afraid for her life right now. I quickly, but gently, raced back to my house where my pack was meeting so that the pack doctor could look at her, my angel.

Aiden's POV

What is taking them so long? Women and their talks. While they are off gallivanting I have been sitting here having to glare at Cal while trying to avoid Ericka's sexual advances on me, and that is a hard task let me tell you. Finally, my mom walked back into the room and it looked like she was alone. I waited for a minute before I asked her where Serena was. "Mom, are you forgetting someone?" I said humorously.

My mom smiled at me almost pitifully. "Actually, I am not, my dear son. I was telling her how much we were looking forward to having her as part of our family, and then Serena said that this is not a family that she could be in, and that your father and I seemed like arrogant people just like Ericka's parents. Therefore, I told our new chauffer, Charles, to take her home so she did not have to be around arrogant people anymore. I also told her to call you when she was ready to talk, so don't bother calling her" my mom said sounding sad. "I just don't know what could have given her the impression that we did not like her," she said innocently. I was so mad that I threw my chair back and stormed out of the room and ran up to my bedroom. I ransacked my shelves throwing pictures, trophies, and anything else breakable as far as I could throw it just to watch it shatter like my heart. Well, if my family was not good enough for her, then I will just have to find someone who will love me and my family, instead of hating us for what we have. I am just glad that this happened before I told her my, I mean, our secret.