23-We all need a person to talk to❤️

Start from the beginning

"So you don't want me to go?"

"Yes."

"Ok, I'll wait."

"Thanks Liam, ok this was nice but I gotta go."

"Ok."

He gave me a hug and I hugged him back then I left, I got into my car and smiled, I forgot what it was like to be held in his arms, it was nice. It really was.
*************************
I got home and jumped straight into bed, I need to think, Dylan? Or Liam? Or Jarred?

Ugh!

Why can't life just make my choice easier, I need a girls night, no guys. I picked up my phone and called Eva.

Hey girl!
Hey Eva
What's wrong?
I need a girls night, theirs to much guy drama.
Say no more, I will be over before you know it and tel Amelia to kick Lucas out.
Will do.

We ended the call and I got the room ready. I know that girl night normally means going out and having a clubbing night but for us it means Netflix, and junk food. What can I say we enjoy a good chill hour but I think tonight they might make me go clubbing.

I walk over to Amelia's room and explain everything to her, she is excited! We start looking for movies and making sure the room has enough food, blankets and pillows, oh can't forget the drinks.

Just as we finish we hear the door bell ring.
*******************
"Guys stop making me laugh I'm going to pee myself!"

My face is covered in happy tears and my stomach hurts from laughing, I'm on the verge of peeing myself but they won't stop tickling me.

Finally after 10 minutes they stop and I breath in oxygen, freedom at last!

"Crazy bitches!" I say as I glare at them.

"Ok lets play truth or dare!" Amelia squeals

"Ok." Eva and I say in sync.

"Truth or dare Chloe?" Eva asks with a mischievous look in her eyes.

"Dare."

"Ok, I dare you to call Dylan and tell him to come over to chill."

"What's going to happen when u comes over?"

"You will see."

"Ok?"

I call Dylan and he answers almost instantly.

Hey beautiful, to what do I owe the pleasure of hearing your voice?
Wanna come over and chill?
I can't say no to that.
Great, my place in 5.
Perfect. Love you
Love you too.

I end the call and the to idiots sitting next to me start making kissing noises because I said love you to Dylan, stupid!

"Shut up!"

"Well you and Dylan seem to be getting along quite nicely." Eva says while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Guys I need to tell you something."

"Ok sounds serious."

"I went to Liam's house earlier today."

They both gap at what I just said.

"Why?!" Amelia asks in confusion.

"He left me a note."

I hand them the note and they read it, once they are done they look up at me and pull me into a hug.

"Chloe, do you still love him?"

"I'm not sure, I feel like I love Dylan but then I feel like I still love Liam, I don't know!"