19-The Reunion

"What are you guys doing here!?"

"We came for the reunion isn't it obvious!" Danny said in a duh voice.

"Oh yeah, now get our so I can get dressed."

"Na we will just stay." Andy said while smirking.

"No you won't get your asses out." Tyler said as he shoved them out.

"Hey wear something nice ok, someone's waiting for you and I think you want to look nice for him." Aidan said in a playful voice.

"Who's waiting for me, I know Jarred's here already.

"It's not Jarred and it's not Josh but you love him."

"Ok?"

"Bye see you downstairs and don't kill him when you see him."

"Ok?"

"Oh and read Dylan's letter before you come down."

"How did you know I didn't read it already?"

"Because I know you."

"Yeah, yeah get out."

He left laughing as I rolled my eyes, I wonder who it is maybe it's someone super hot, maybe a famous person, na my friends are to cheap, well I guess I should look nice.

Yeah guess it looks good enough, I opened the note Dylan wrote me.

Hey gorgeous Charlie
You may not be mine but I will forever be yours, through everything you have always been my forever, I have loved you since I knew what Love was, you are my forever and please don't kill me but I needed you to know what I would do for you, I would sacrifice everything for you, I choose you over everything and everyone, you are the most important person to me, you are my universe and I can't live without you but you deserve happiness, even if that's not with me, I just want you to be happy, so as you know I gave you my heart figuratively.

-Dylan
xxxxxxx

I put my phone and earphones in my bag and walked downstairs, i heard everyone talking but as they heard me they quickly stopped talking.

"Hey guys what's going?"

"Why don't you let him tell you, after all you do love him, oh and don't kill him he was already fake dead once."

"Wait what!"

And they parted, in the middle of them I saw the most amazing person I know, the person who I thought saved my life, what the hell is going on.

"DYLAN!"

I started crying I dropped to my eyes and it all started making sense, their was no death certificate and that funeral did look very last minute and Dylan's brother wasn't even their, what the hell just happened, I felt someone's arms wrap around me, they felt so familiar, they felt safe, they felt like home, they made me feel protected and loved, it's him, his the one, no matter how much I deny it, Jarred, Tyler and Josh will never be him, they just don't have the effect, how the fuck is he here.

"Please don't cry, I love you." I heard Dylan's husky deep voice, I've missed his voice.

"How the fuck are you alive,I was at your funeral!" I said while hitting him.

"Geez I thought you would be happy to see this handsome face." He said while blocking his face.

"How!"

"I never died I just wanted you to admit you love me, and you did and I got you a donor, who isn't me."

"Who's my donor?"

"My brother Damian."

"Are you serious!?"

"Yeah, he said he knew how important you are to me so he wanted me to be happy and well he gave his heart, he always apparently saw us together and well I guess this was his gift to you and I. He just said that you should hit my head as much a possible and take his job in making fun of me 24/7. You both did always do that together."

"Damian was always my favorite, well at least he could see the future."

"Wait what?!" Dylan said with a curious look on his face.

"Nothing, now who's ready to start this party."

"On Geez I thought you would be more happy to see me."

"Oh I am but I can celebrate later right now it's about everyone." I said and kissed him on the cheek causing his face to leave guy up like a Christmas tree, everyone started laughing.

"Let's get this party started!"Tyler shouted

We all ran outside to the yard, all the decorations were set up and it looked LIT!
I ran towards the dance floor and the DJ started playing the mixes he made, I can't lie I probably looked like a dork but hey I was having fun, everyone soon came to join me after laughing their asses off, understandable, we were all laughing at each other's stupid moves, soon we were drunk, and doing dumb things, we eventually got so drunk that Aidan nearly skinny dipped and Jarred humped a tree, we were laughing so hard and then their was Eva who started making a speech about how much times she accidentally walked in on Tyler at the wrong time in high school, Amelia and Lucas ended up vomiting together, couple goals! Then their was me and Dylan who started confessing stuff we would never if we were sober, now you must be wondering how we got this drunk and what Dylan and I are confessing well we got drunk during a tequila shot challenge, being the idiots we are we didn't stop, and Dylan and I were confessing our deepest secrets.

"When I was in 8th grade I was dared to hit the teachers ass and I did it, damn that was a awkward year."I say while laughing and hiccuping.

Aidan decided to join the conversations

"When we were in middle school I walked in on Jarred sleeping with your mom." Aidan did while laughing probably so drunk he didn't know what he just said, but his expression quickly changed when his brain registered what he had just said.

"JARRED WHAT!" Lucas shouted with pure anger and disgust in his voice.

"Did you just say.... you....my.....mom....I...trusted....you...-I cut myself off when I broke into tears, this can't be happening my mother cheated on my father with one of my closest middle school friends, no Aidan's just drunk.

"Jarred...is...it...true?" I said between sobs.

He had no words and his silence answered my question, I ran into the house, Dylan ran after me and all I can think about is being betrayed by someone I thought was a genuine good friend, someone I trusted, that's all gone now, I have no words, I got to my room and dropped to the floor in sobs I felt arms wrap around me,I knew exactly who it was when my body started tingling.

"I'm here for you, don't worry I won't leave again, I'm here and I'm here to stay so cry."

I heard Dylan's voice in my ear as he stroked my back and held me the thing I really appreciated was that he didn't ask me how I was and he didn't say everything's going to be ok because he knows I'm not ok and he knows he can't tell the future.

"Thank you." I said between sobs

"I love you Dylan."

"I love you too Chloe."
**************************************
Hey guys
So Dylan's back, wow I thought he died well he didn't 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
Dylan's brother is so awesome
Are Dylan and Chloe meant to be since she finally admitted her feelings about him?
Will Jarred ever get her trust back?

Keep reading!

-Quanita 💤