26-Tyler💔or Dylan💔

I woke up, fuck I have a massive headache! My sheets smell like Tyler, I miss him. Suddenly all the memories of last night came flooding back, I almost cried as I thought about it.

Tyler is the best friend I've ever had, I looked at my bedside table and saw painkillers, Tyler knows me to well,I know he left it. I took the painkillers and started to think, I wonder if Tyler is really ok with Dylan and I dating, if I think about it his always been the guy that has been in the dark, the one I should notice, I need to talk to them both and I have a lot of thinking to do especially about Liam.

I got out of bed and got done.

I quickly left the hotel room and made my way to the breakfast table, my stuff is already in the lobby to be packed in for the road , everyone was eating and talking I sat next to Dylan and Tyler

"Thanks for the last night." I whispered in Tyler's ear.

He smiled and nodded the gave me a sideways hug.

After we finished eating we all got into the van and we're on our way.

As we drove Eva said she had a big announcement.

"Guys, I have a big announcement." She said as smiling at Aidan.

"Aidan finally proposed, were engaged!!!" She said in a such happy tone.

I'm so happy for them.

"Congratulations Guys, I'm so happy for you guys, can't wait for the wedding!" I said while I hugged them both.

"Thanks Chloe, your the reason my plan worked out, thanks for keeping everyone busy."Aidan said

"It was my pleasure but remember payment in food." I said while smirking.

We all started laughing.

"You are so lucky I'm driving otherwise I would be beating your blady ass!" Tyler said.

We all laughed at Aidan's worried face. After 3 hours into the drive I fell asleep on Aidan's shoulder.

"Wake up sleepy head." Aidan's voice.

I got up and wiped the sleep out of my eyes, we were taking a lunch break.

"Aidan you owe me food!" I said before I had to pay.

Everyone just laughed, Aidan payed for my food and we ate lunch while insulting each other. I love this friendship.

Eva and I went to the bathroom but instead of using it she pulled me aside.

"What's going on with you, Tyler and Dylan?" She asked.

"Is it that noticeable?"

"Yup, now explain." She said.

"Last Tyler slept with me, no not in the sex way I mean he was a good guy and held me while I well asleep, he respected me enough to not take advantage of my drunk self, I feel like I'm falling for Tyler and not Dylan, but I don't know what to do,it's not fair to any of them if I keep in doing this, sometimes I feel like if I die their lives would be easier."