He walked further into the room and sat on the bed. He stared at with those eyes. I walked over to him and took a seat.

"How'd you tell her"?

I sighed, "That's the thing, I didn't. Tonya must've sent her a text message or called her or something. Cause she walked in my room beating around the bush and shit. Then she goes on to say well Tonya said she's sorry. I was like sorry for what? Then she gon say for tellin' me that you pregnant".

Rashad shook his head, "That is just wrong. Why would she do that? Whatever the fuck we got goin on doesn't mean she can go fuck up other people's lives".

"Hey, y'all ain't listen to me. I told y'all plain as day not to get in a relationship. It's okay though, y'all gon' start listening to Kiana". I shrugged.

He mushed my head before getting up. "My Auntie said make yourself at home. She won't be home until next week".

I nodded, "Sure, whatever".

He flicked me off and laughed.

"When"? I smirked.

"Guh, never". He teased before leaving the room.

I burst out laughing and got comfortable in the bed. I don't know why, but I became angry all of a sudden. Like I wanted to go tear Tonya ass up. So you know what I did, I slipped on some sweat pants and greased my ass up.

"Where you going". Rashad asked as I opened the door.

"Two blocks down". I mumbled.

I closed the door and made sure my weave was in tight. I kept thinking about what happened and it didn't do anything but make me angrier. I sped walked all the way to her house. When I got there, Mike was laid in the yard and she was on the porch with her high yella ass cousin Britney.

"Bitch wassup"? I asked as I walked up on her porch.

"Girl sit'cho hoe ass down. I heard you–"

I punched Britney in her mouth and grabbed Tonya by her weave. I slung her off the porch and slammed her face in. She tried to get up, but I kicked her back down.

"Ooh they fighting"! A voice yelled.

People started to crowd around and I guess that made Tonya mad. She pushed me on the ground and punched my chest. I hit her in her nose making it start to bleed.

"Ooh she leaking! She leaking bra"!

I twisted her head around and hopped on top of her. I punched her in her face again, but harder. I had tears pouring from my eyes and snot leaking from my nose. I was so angry, I didn't see or hear anything. I just felt the licks I was sending to Tonya.

I was snatched away from her and I fell back on the ground. My vision and everything came back making me hop up quick.

"What the fuck are you doing"? Draco yelled at me.

"What the fuck it look like"?

He snatched me away from the crowd as they cheered us on for a round two.

"Let me go! I ain't done with her ass"! I snatched away from him.

"You fucking pregnant bruh! Are you stupid or some shit? You have a human being inside your body Kiana! You need to chill on your attitude and shit"! He hollered at me.

"You ain't my daddy! You don't tell me what the fuck to do! Go worry about that sour ass bitch that treat yo' ugly ass like shit"! I argued.

I didn't mean what I said, I was just angry at the time. I knew that I went too far and all that. He didn't even say anything to me after that. He just gave me a look before walking off. I stomped off too going in the direction of Shad house.

~~~

"Ow, it stings". I winced as Rashad rubbed alcohol on the scratch behind my ear.

"Yo ass didn't tell me you were going to fight". He popped my arm.

"I know". I laughed, "I was just angry at the time. Shit I wasn't really planning on it. Cause when I got over there her cousin was talking shit. So you know me, I shut that shit down".

He laughed, "That's why I love your crazy ass".

"That's why everyone loves me". I shrugged.

I winced as he applied more alcohol. He did that shit on purpose.

"Well, I'm done. I have to leave for a while, but I'll be back, aight"?

I raised an eyebrow, "Where you bout to go? You just gon' leave me here alone"?

He nodded, "Uh..yeah. Any who, you'll find out sooner or later. Ain't nobody gonna bother you okay? Trust and believe that".

He bent down and grabbed a pistol from under the sink. He sat it on the counter and looked at me.

"You hear me"?

I nodded and he did the same. I stood up from the edge of the tub and walked across the hall to the room. I got in the bed and turned the television on. I pulled the covers over myself and snuggled up with Tinker.

"I'm out Ki"! Rashad yelled as the front door opened.

"Okay"! I yelled back.

The door slammed and I watched television. My phone lit up and I reached over and grabbed it. I went straight to my messages and saw that I had a text from Tonya.

Girl BF ❤️🔫
Round two? It's a
bet🤣

I left that bitch on read. Then I cleared her name in my phone. Peasants like her don't have a place in my phone. I ain't gonna lie, I do still love her. If she apologized and shit, I'll definitely start fucking with her again.

There was beating at the door which made me jump. I hopped up from the bed running into the bathroom. I grabbed the gun off the counter and walked over to the door. I unlocked it and cracked it open.

"Who is it"? I asked in a deep voice.

"Uh, it's Draco? Is Rashad here"?

I sat the gun on the counter and opened the door. Once he saw it was me, he sighed.

"No". I shook my head, "He just left".

He nodded, "When he comes home, tell I said come thru' I got his packages".

I nodded my head okay as he walked off the porch. I thought of earlier and sighed. I walked outside onto the porch and stared at him.

"Draco"! I hollered, "Hold on a minute".

I ran off the porch and over to his car. He closed the door and leaned against it.

"Wassup"?

"I just wanted to apologize for earlier. I didn't mean it like that. If you find it in your heart to forgive–"

"You straight. I don't take shit like that serious". He shrugged.

I nodded, "W-Well if y-you ever need company or anything–"

The window started to roll down in his car. I looked over in the passenger seat to see Juicy. She had a smirk on her face as she licked her ice cream cone.

"Dra'Quan, I'm hungry. Can you hurry up babe please"? 

He looked back at her, "Hold on, I'm talkin' to Kiana".

"N-No, it's fine. I'll catch you around". I waved as he got in the car.

He waved back and closed the door. I walked back over to the house going inside. I slammed the door shut and screamed. I walked back into the bedroom and sat on the floor. I pulled my knees to my chest and sighed.

"Maybe I should stop crushin' on people". I thought.