I frowned, "don't ever call my child baby Montay. That's disrespectful".

"Why? Y'all bout to be parents, right? Whatever y'all got going on should not be the reason yo baby grow up without a father Kiana". He sat up.

"You don't know what he did to me, though. I don't think I can ever forgive that nigga. I honestly should have him shot the fuck up, but that's somebody child and I know his daddy would be hurt". I rolled my eyes.

"Well, what did he do"? He asked making me sigh.

"It's personal, I don't think anyone is ever gonna find out besides us". I told truthfully.

He nodded, "I'm fine with that".

"Okay, now where were we"?

"You supposed to be in the kitchen cooking us something to eat. Plus I gotta tell you about Tonya". He sighed.

I nodded, "aight, bet".

Dra'Quan Marcel
Location; Home

"Dude, I had her like this". Montay stood up.

He tried to demonstrate how he was fucking ole' girl last night. It was funny cause he kept saying 'un' the whole time. This dude is funny as shit on his life.

"I thought you said that you was gon' drop everybody for Kiana"? I questioned making him stop.

He laughed, "You believe that shit? Hell naw nigga, she trapped a nigga cause she pregnant or whatever. I might let her fuck once she give birth to my seed. Other than that, I'm living my best life".

I shook my head, "You wrong as hell dude. She a nice girl or whatever, ghetto and loud but she cool. She's calmed down a lot since she became knocked up".

"That's her, that's not me. I wanna be single forever. I might elope just before I die though". He shrugged.

I cheesed, "You dumbass nigga".

We both started laughing and then there was a knock on the door. I looked at the door then at Montay. He went to go answer it while I patiently waited for him to come back. After a few seconds, he came back with Tonya. She looked like she was angry.

"Wassup with you"? I asked as she threw her hand up indicating me to be quiet.

"Why the hell was Rashad at the club last night? It was between you two fuck ups. One of y'all set him up to get fucked by another bitch. If we're all supposed to be cool, why the fuck didn't y'all stop him"!

"What? I didn't even go to the–".

"Don't lie Draco, okay? All three of y'all dumbasses went. I WANNA KNOW, WHY THE FUCK Y'ALL LET HIM CHEAT ON ME! IF WERE ALL COOL, THEN WHY LET HIM DO SOME DIRTY SHIT TO ME"! She screamed making me stare at her.

"Are you done"? Montay asked with a smile on his face.

She looked back and forth between us before crying. She dropped on the floor and covered her face. My eyes went wide from shock. It all happened so quickly. I deadass seen this shit flash before my eyes.