"Who the hell would do that to such an innocent boy like him!" I hissed softly.

I walked down the stairs to find Jaein on the couch again. "You should go find a job you know." I said as I sat down beside her.

"Iiiiiiiii do have a job~" she answered still staring at the tv and eating chips. "Anyway, how is he?" She asked.

"Sleeping."

She let out a sigh and sat up straight. "What happened to his stomach and back? Why is it full of bruises? What kind of devil would do that?!?" She threw clenched a pillow.

"I don't know. But I have a feeling that on the day we found him, someone beat him up and threw him behind the tree." Chan speculated.

"Ah! And they only put bruises on his back and stomach so no one would see!!" Jaein shouted.

"Shut up you loud mouth!" Chan covered her mouth. She slapped his hand away. "Smart bitches."

"But who would've done it? Does Innie have any bullies at school?" Jaein asked.

".....Not that I know of.... I'll ask Seungmin or Jisung." He said and sighed.

He stood up went back to his room carrying his nebulizer and inhaler. He put them down on his side table and sat on his chair beside the bed again. And stared at him, wrapped up in his blanket cocoon. Sighing for the nth time, he buried his head in his hands.

"Nggh.....no....." He heard Jeongin groan from inside his cocoon. He cocked his head up and watched him.

"Please........stop.....no!.....hurts!.." he kicked the sheets off him and hugged his stomach.

Chan stood up and tried to calm him down. He patted his head while telling him to calm down. Soon, his breathing grew softer and his sweaty face became calmer. Chan caressed his face gently and sighed again.

Suddenly, Jeongin let out a little gasp and hugged Chan, which surprised him very much. He felt relieved to have his arms around the boy again. And to let the boy hug him.

"Innie..." he sighed and caressed his hair comfortingly. And that was when he felt him inhale sharply, those sharp inhales soon turned into sobs. His eyes widened as his heart wanted to cry.

"Jeongin, why are you crying?" He asked softly, rubbing his back.

The crying boy took a deep breath before speaking in a broken voice. "I'm sorry hyung!!" He cried out. "I'm so sorry I- hic! I kept ignoring you- and-" his words got cut off by some aggressive coughing.

"Hey! Calm down first!" He let go of his hug and saw the wreck that he was. His hands were stuck onto his sweating eyes, his hair protruding in various areas, his shirt stuck onto his body with sweat. Chan's heart broke at the sight but also fluttered.

"Jeongin...." he said and removed his hands from his face. He wiped away his falling tears and brushed his hair away from his face. "I'm sorry hyung.....I was so scared...." he mumbled as more tears fell.

"No no no, baby, it's okay. It's not as if you're going to leave me." He let Jeongin open his eyes. "Are you?"

The younger's eyes widened. "What?! No! Never!"

Chan couldn't help himself but smile at his answer. "See? Besides, you only ignored me for like five or four days. So don't worry baby, I'm not mad or anything." He hugged him. "I could never get mad at you." He smiled at him again and fixed his hair.

"Really?" Jeongin asked with big hopeful eyes.

"Yes baby~" he answered, making Jeongin blush.

"I d-do-do-don't believe you!" He said, covering the lower half of his face.

"Oh you better believe it." Chan said in a low voice leaning in.

"Oh but I don't!" Jeongin retorted while moving backward.

"You should." Chan smirked teasingly while climbing on the bed.

"No!" Jeongin said followed by a small giggle.

"Yes!" Chan smiled wider and crawled closer. The two exchanged "no" and "yes" for a little while before Jeongin was laying on the bed, not noticing that Chan was now hovering over him.

"No." Jeongin teased with a small mischievous smirk.

"Say that one more time and I swear I'll have to go to extreme measures." Chan threatened with the same smirk as Jeongin.

"No!" Jeongin shouted with pure happiness before Chan sat on his lower body and poking the younger's sides. Jeongin erupted in laughter as he wriggled under Chan. Meanwhile, the older was enjoying the sight of the wriggling younger under him, happy that he isn't crying anymore.

"Hey, wait! Hyung- my stomach- it- it hurts- argh!" Jeongin groaned and Chan immediately got off him with a small gasp.

"I'm so sorry! Are you alright? Are-" Chan was worried but as soon as Jeongin dashed for his door, he realised he fell for the younger's trick.

"Yah!" He said and caught him before he reached the door. He wrapped his limbs around him and jumped on the bed with a cackling Jeongin.

He was ontop of him again, tickling. That is until someone came in.

"Hey Jeongin, I have your medi— wHaT thE heLl dO yoU thInk you'Re doInG To mY bAbY bRoThEr?!?!"

Jeongin screeched and pushed Chan off him which caused him to fall to the floor.

"Ow!" He groaned as he got onto his knees. "Why'd you- ......oh"

"Is 'oh' all you're gonna say?! After harassing MY PURE BABY?!" Woojin stomped his feet.

"Hyung wait-" Jeongin tried to help Chan but Woojin didn't notice him.

"I did not harass— oW!!! WoOjIn. ThAt huRts!!!" He held his ear that was pinched by Woojin. 

"Stay here." He glared at Jeongin.