Internship Arc and Stain

Izuku was walking to school, when he turned around to see many people looking at him smiling and waving, and the girls looked at him like he was a god and giggling seeing him.

He was freaked out, he walked a little faster until a child bumped into him and he bent down and picked the child up as he said "are you okay?"

"Yes, i am fine" the child said as he then had stars in his eyes as he realised who he was talking to as he said " Hey, you're the one who won the sports festival right?"

"Ah,you watched, yes,i am" izuku answered with a smile as he rubbed the child's head, the child's smile brightened as he said " Can you give me an autograph?"

Izuku chuckled as he took the notebook the child had and signed it and then he noticed the boy's parents running to him as his mother said " akio, what are you doing? You shouldn't trouble others"

"No no, it's fine, he was just asking for autograph" izuku said as his parents noticed  who izuku was and his father said " Oh the boy who won the festival, you're pretty strong become a strong hero,i am rooting for you"

"Thanks" izuku said as he walked to school.

Izuku noticed Iida running as he said "Hello Iida"

"Hello,izuku" Iida answered with a fake smile though izuku could see through it as he asked " How's Tensei-niisan?"

Iida stiffened as he told izuku what happened as izuku clenched his fist and said " I won't go for revenge" this shocked iida as he asked " But why?" As izuku said "I'll do what nii-san would want me to, and he is a true hero who wouldn't want me to take revenge for him"

Iida's eye widened as he understood and walked way deep in thought as izuku too walked to the class.

Izuku sat down as he was greeted by momo mina and Eijiro as they all told him how they were suddenly popular and izuku told them how he was freaked out from the girls which caused momo to pout and he smirked at that. He liked it whenever momo got defensive of him. A jealous momo was a cute momo.

"Morning" came aizawa's voice as he entered the class and izuku said " ah,so baa-chan removed the bandages"

"Yeah,though she was over dramatic" aizawa said as izuku said " yeah, i know baa-chan gave me a long lecture over breaking my arm when i fought todoroki, she even hit me with that stick"

"Heh,sucks to be you" aizawa said with a smile and izuku said " hey!!" As aizawa ignored him and said " Anyways todays period is a little special"

Everyone tensed as they got ready to hear it as aizawa said " today you all will be coming up with hero names"

"Yeah! Finally" everyone shouted

"This all is related to the draft nominations by the pro's i mentioned the other day" aizawa said as he then motioned towards the board and said " These are the results"

○ Todoroki  4,123
○ Bakugo     3556
○ Yaoyorozu  467
○ Tokoyami    320
○ Iida               309
○ Kirishima     295
○ kaminari       186
○ Uraraka         100
○  Sero               50

"Damn,the difference is like day and night" Hagakure said

"Why didn't izuku get any, he is the winner of the festival ?" Momo asked as everyone turned towards aizawa

Aizawa sighed as he said " that's because he is already strong to the point he has no need for internship, these internships are like experience gains but you have seen how strong izuku is,but still he has a special internship request come for him so he would be send there, to the retired pro hero Gran Torino"