MEETING ALL MIGHT AND GAINING A QUIRK

Five days later, Aizawa had taken Izuku to the Police station to report about what he heard from izuku, he had already told naomasa to call All Might and Nedzu the principal of Yuuei Academy as this was some serious business and the detective said All Might would arrive after 4 days so he could come then.

Izuku meanwhile was lost in his own little world playing witth Aizawa's old capture gear which was cut to his size, With the help of Aizawa and some talks from Midnight and Present Mic, he had overcome his nightmares, these past days they both regularly came and spemt time with izuku spoiling him much to the chagrin of Aizawa as they now had many toys and clothes for Izuku.

As they reached the station, Izuku immediately put his hands out for Aizawa as Aizawa picked him up and said " Come on kid, why are you scared of this place?" Izuku replied quietly " because they will talk about that night" Aizawa understood as he wrapped his capture gear around izuku and told him " don't worry, i will be here with you" as izuku smiled a little.

"Well, well now isn't this touching to see The Eraserhead, who hates kids, showing affection to one" spoke a bear, mouse, rabbit? " Izuku is not like other annoying kids " Aizawa replied blushing a little after seeing what appeared to be the biggest smile on izuku's face.

"Hello child, my name is Nedzu and i am the principal of Yuuei Academy" Nedzu said as Izuku replied shyly " Hello my name is Izuku, it's nice to meet you" "haha,the pleasure is all mine" nedzu said as he motioned aizawa to follow him.

Inside the room, as Aizawa and nedzu entered they saw All Might, Gran torino who was All Might's mentor and a retired hero, Detective Tsukauchi, Present Mic Midnight, Cementoss and Sir Nighteye, the sidekick of All Might.

"Hello Aizawa and young Midoriya, it is I, All Might" All Might Shouted as greeted Izuku and Izuku with stars in his eyes said "Woah, it really is All Might, your my number 2 favourite hero you know" as All Might laughed loudly.

"Hmm? Number 2? May i ask who number 1 is?" Nedzu asked in a curious tone as Izuku smile got even bigger as he exclaimed " My Favorite hero is Mr.Aizawa" as the background changed to bright stars behind him and others covered their eyes and thought 'So cute' while Aizawa blushed a little and a warm feeling spread in his chest for being Izuku's favorite hero.

"Oops, i forgot, hello my name is Izuku Midoriya, it's nice to meet you" izuku said rubbing the back of his head. As everyone smiled and introduced themselves to the kid.

"Well Come on, izuku your favorite aunt Nemuri will take you outside to play till the heroes talk" as she took izuku from Aizawa and went outside.

"Now,then Eraserhead will you please inform us what the kid told you?" Detective Tsukauchi said as Aizawa coughed and started to tell what Izuku had told him and after he told them there was a tense atmosphere in the room as All Might clenched his fists and said " All For One is on the move again, it means the final battle is not far in the future"

"Yes, but All Might tell me did you know the boys father personally?" Nedzu asked as All Might sighed and said " Yes, we were very close friends back in High school and he even knew all my secrets but never told them and somehow All For One must have knew about his dragonify quirk and threatened him to become a villain but he refused and now he is gone"

"Then now we are certain that All For one is planning something you better prepare Toshi... this battle will be the final battle" Gran torino said with a grim face.

"But right now what should we do about the child there are no living relatives of his so we should give him up to a foster care" Detective Tsukauchi said as Aizawa coughed and said " There will be no need, i will be taking the kid"