Day one

(The sweat shirt. Minus the words and make it white)

Zayn's POV

I didn't want to start dominating him until we talked, but he lied. I absolutely won't accept lies, if he needed some time alone I would have understood. I was in the middle of thinking when there was a swift knock at my door and my alarm went off right after. I walked to the door and opened it to see a sweaty Harry, his breath was heavy and his eyes were wild. I moved aside and let him come in. "Am I late? I tried to get here but I was 20 mins away driving. And I don't have a car, which you know. I don't mean that in a sassy way either. But um I ran here." He said, in one breath. You could tell he's afraid of being a bad sub.

"No, you aren't late little one. My alarm went off after you knocked you're okay. But we need to talk, and go over the rules. Did you read my rules before you signed? " I asked softly, watching him fidget with his fingers.

"Yes" he whispered. "I read all of them over." I'm sure he knows where I'm going with this.

"And you lied anyway love? This time I'll let it slide but it better not happen again." I said sternly. He nodded, continuing to look down. I just shook my head "Come with me. I know you haven't eaten yet." I walked into the kitchen with him holding on to my belt loop on my jeans. (S.N. I used to do this with my mom lol) I made him a quick sandwich then stood there as he ate. I noticed he was staring at my tattoos on my chest. He liked to trace them when we lay together.

"Now, about these rules. I gonna recite each one for you. I want you to nod yes or no if you understand. Okay?" He nodded at me. "Rule #1: Your health is everything, mental and physical. Do not hesitate to speak up when you need something. Rule #2: You are to always tell the truth, whether it hurts me or not. Rule #3: This is kinda like no. 1, but you have to use your colors love. Our relationship will have to end. I can't have you put yourself in danger." I kept reciting them and watching him nod after each. When was finished I asked "So you understand everything? No questions?"

"Yes I understand. But I just wonder where will I sleep if not with you? Or do I not sleep here" By this time we were sitting on the couch, it's about 4 in the after noon.

"As you know, I have a few guest rooms you can pick one to make your own." I said, and he nodded. "You're still in your clothes from yesterday and you kinda smell." He blush of embarrassment at my statement. " Would you like to shower, love? I can give you some clothes. I've already bought you some panties. Unless you're going home."

" No, I wanna stay here." He got up and walked up my stairs toward my room. I followed behind him, of course. I went straight to my closet and grabbed my over sized pullover jumper which I knew would be to big. Then I went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of white lace panties. "Is this okay? I don't think you'll fit any of my pants. Your bum is too plump." He blushed, and grabbed the clothes from me walking into my bathroom. Just then, I got a call from one of my best friends. "Hello?"

"Zayn! Where 'ave you been lately."

"Hi Nialler. I'm sorry. I've been busy."

"It's alright mate, I understand. But Liam, Lou, and I are on the way."

"No- Niall. Now isn't a good time."

"Too late. We'll be there in 45 mins." He said, quickly and hung up. I sighed running my fingers through my hair. I wanted tonight to just be us. About 20 mins later Harry walked looking very adorable in my jumper. He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"You tired, love?" He nodded and walked toward my door. "You can nap in here. I'm gonna go down stairs." He nodded and walk to my bed, as I walked out I pulled my door closed. I went and watched Tv for about 30 mins before I heard my door bell. I went and pulled the door open and was pulled into a big hug from all 3 of them. "Hi, boys" I laughed. They all greeted me, taking their shoes off and walking into the living room.

"What have you been up to, Zayn? You find a new boy?" Liam said, after a few minutes.

"Yes, I have" I laughed, as Niall and Liam gawked at me. Lou just snuggled into Liam's side. Louis is Liam's Sub. They've been together for 4 years, they were what I hoped for. Just not right now, I just want to live right now. "You lads will meet him soon enough." Not telling them he was upstairs sleeping as we speak. We watched Tv and talked for a few hours, everything was very chill. After a while I heard the pitter patter of unclothed feet, I knew that was Harry.

"Mr. Malik" He said, standing in the door way. I watched as the boys heads popped up and the stared Harry's way. He looked bewildered and scared.

_________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

I stood there, bright red and body warmed. I feel entirely embarrassed as these strange men were staring at me. Zayn got up and walked towards me, and grabbed hands bending down towards my ear. "I'm sorry, love" He whispered. And then turned the 3 men. "Guys, This is my new sub, Harry. Harry, this is Liam, Louis, and Niall." He said as he pointed to each one. I smiled and waved as they did the same. I tugged on Zayn's arm, he looked back down at me. "You alright love?"

"Yes, I'm just hungry." I whispered lowly. He nodded and grabbed his phone.

"Will you order a few pizzas? Whatever you like, a veggie, and a meat lovers. All large" He kissed my cheek and patted my bum, making me jump a little. And with that I walked into the kitchen and sat at the island, and ordered the pizza. As I sat there scrolling through Twitter when the man, I believe is named Louis walked in and sat down next to me.

"Hi, Harry. I'm Louis, but they all call me Lou. I'm Liam's Sub, the more buff guy in the living room. He said smiling brightly at me.

"Hi, I'm Harry as you know. Zayn's my Dom but it's all very new. He's my first Dom."

"How is it going?"

"It just became official today. But we've been dealing with each other for 2 months. It's been going pretty well. We get on really well since the beginning. I love being around him and in his arms. I think he enjoys it as well." I said, thinking about the last 2 months.

"Oh, sweetie, I bet he does. Do you think you wanna stay around for a long time?"

"I definitely would if I could." I said thinking back to the contract, and our time stamp. Also to the NDA in the contract.

"I'd ask what you mean but I know you can't talk about it." He said, with a sad smile. We sat and talked for a while, before the rest of the boys walked in with the pizza. We all ate and we talked and laughed for hours, as we drank wine also. It was about midnight when all the guys left, and we headed up upstairs. I went in his room and sat down on the floor at the end of his bed, in the submissive position that was laid out in the contract. I'm sitting on my feet with my palms resting downwards on my thighs, with my thighs closed. Zayn turned and smiled at me, looking proud to see me like this.

"Would you like to try some things tonight love?"

"Yes, Mr. Malik."

_______________________________________________________________________________

This chapter kind of just came to me.

Vote and Comment if you feel like it!!

-Little old E