Mr.Malik

Hey OK so I really hope you guys will like my story.

Harry's POV

Hi I'm Harry I'm kind bubbly and happy. You'd think I'd have friends but sadly I don't. But that's OK I'm fine with being alone. I like to read,umm I'm a cross dresser, I love to wear tutu's and tights. I know it's weird but I like it. Ummmm I don't know what else to say.Oh I'm a submissive. But as of now I'm getting dressed to go to work.

I decided to dress myself in black tights,a navy blue shirt that went just past my bum, and I put my hair in a bun. I stepped back to take a look at myself, gosh I look good.
( harry doesn't cuss and in this Harry has Louis hips and arse)

I put on my navy blue baby doll shoes and left to walk to work.

When I got that Miss Mary was already in.

"Hello Miss Mary" I smiled brightly at her. She came over to hug me.

"Hi darling how are you doing"

"I'm fine. And yourself ?"

"Oh darling I'm just peachy"She said with a big smile. "We have a customer you handle that one he's a looker"

I turn around to see who she's speaking of. Oh my lata. He is so freaking gorgeous he had his hair slicked back and a nice suit on. I just stared for a few minutes tool Miss Emily pushed me towards him.

"H-h-hello s-sir" I aid my voice practically inaudible but he heard it and looked at me. Oh my.... he had beautiful eyes a Hazel/Amber color.

"Hello doll "he said with a huge accent it was beautiful. I just want him to speak again."Well surely all you'd have to do is ask doll" My eyes grew as I realized I said that out loud. I'm probably red as a tomato.

"W-what can I get you Sir" I said still quite embarrassed.

"What do you recommend gorgeous"he asked.

"Well personally for your first time here get the banilla fanilla frappé..... It's just a vanilla bean but we put silly names to them"I started confidently because I know what people like and what they don't.

" I'll take that if you sit and stay with me"He said. He smiled beautifully.

"I have to check with my boss-" I was cut off by Miss Mary yelling "go ahead honey he's cute"I blushed

"OK I guess so"

"OK so make that 2 banilla fanillas and 2 bacon egg and cheese sandwiches"He said.

"Oh Sir you don't have to buy me anything"

"I want to"and with that he handed me the money, and walked over to the table that sat right next to the fireplace. Aka my favorite spot. I smiled and made our drinks and Miss Emily made the food.When everything was done,I grab it all and set everything down on the table and take a seat.

"Hello again beautiful"

"Hello Sir I hope everything will be to your liking?" I say kinda like asking him if it's OK.

"It all looks wonderful......eat"He said in a demand not a question. Which I liked, I love to be dominated.

"Yes Sir"

"You're so beautiful.... from your emerald green eyes,to your wide spread hips, and your sexy bum. I just wanna take you now" he said after a few moments of silence.

"Please" I whisper"take me now if that's what you want. I want so desperately to please you Sir"

"Already ? You don't even know my name, you're so eager pet I like that baby."

"I only aim to please"

"What's your name beautiful"

"My names Harry Styles"

"Well mine is Zayn Malik"

"Well hello Mr.Malik"

Hi that was the first chapter of Dominate Me Mr.Malik.
I hope you enjoyed it.

-kisses love muffins