Wingman ⇝ {Ziam}

Prologue:

This is Zayn's life: he lives with Liam Payne, also known as the love of his life, he works at a video game store with one of his best friends named Louis, he hangs out with Louis and his "boyfriend", Harry, and when their constant smooching becomes too much, he invites Niall along with him, which is mostly all the time.

So, he pines over Liam while having to deal with Liam and his girlfriend, Sophia, being all cuddly towards each other since he lives with BOTH of them, until one day he comes in to find Sophia and Liam yelling at one another, resulting in a horrid, and very ugly, break-up.

It isn't until weeks later, Louis, Harry, Niall, and even Zayn have had it with Liam's shit and drag him out to a night club.

That's where Zayn makes the biggest mistake of his life; he helps Liam hook up with a girl without even knowing it, resulting in becoming Liam's wingman.

Meaning he has to endure having to help Liam have one-night stands with whomever Liam picks out at the many night clubs they go to, all the while Zayn's in love with him, and Liam has no clue.

Isn't Zayn's life great?

A/N: So there's a sort little sneak peak of my new fic, it's a Ziam one, so hooraaay!

There's also a surprise ship, too!

But yeah, hopefully you guys enjoyed the slight preview! I tried not to reveal so much.

Dedication goes to @ZiamDrunkInLove_ bc she made this beautiful cover, and I just love it so much and she's amazing and perfect, love you, Ari <333

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Vote, comment, share, feedback is appreciated since I'm starting this out and I really want to see if it's worth writing or not, so please tell me if this is horrible so I can delete it and we can pretend this never happened.

I love you <3333333333333333