• Matt Nichols Flirting With A Pineapple •

{ s i x }

To say Cameron got unfriendly looks from the AA boys in the show would have been an understatement, I'm surprised the crowd isn't pointing it out. I needed to come up with a lie. FAST.

I can't just say sorry guys, he's late because the sky is pretty. I need something fucking better than that.

fuck... I hope they aren't too mad.

*

The set finished and 4 of the boys ran off, leaving Danny to say goodnight. They were all sweaty and horrible and ew...Basically, they need to shower.

Danny soon came off too and they all turned to Camerom, well fuck, thats not good.

Ben pushed him "Dude! why the fuck are you late!" he shouted... I should back away slowly, crawl into a hole, set myself on fire, and just lay there dying. Yup, that's a plan.

As I began to walk backwards the boys all turned to me "Is that true?" I wasn't listening... Why wasn't I listening, oh yeah, I was planning my death.

"What? sorry, my mind was elsewhere" I stated.

"You had to look for my phone after this dick dropped it?" Ben asked motioning to Cameron, what a good liar. Skills man.

"Oh that, yeah" I said with a nervous laugh, and as Cam was behind them, he shot me a wink and a smile, then walked away.

The other boys turned away too and Danny pulled me into a hug. EW. We made small sibling-y talk back to the bus and he claimed the shower quickly.

Ben, James and Sam went to use the showers in the arena which meant Cam had to wait for Danny to shower, which gave me chance to talk to him.

I walked over to the couch he was sat on and slumped next to him.

"Dude, Just wow.." I started, he looked at me confused.

"Your lying skills are epic" I smirked at him, and then we fist bumped, which somehow turned into a hug. I'd never hugged Cameron until now, and it was pretty nice, really comforting infact, although sweaty so a little gross.

"Well, i'd love to lie again with you sometime, no pun intented" he said, which made us both chuckle.

Danny stepped out of the shower and looked angry at our closeness, Cameron rolled his eyes and got up saying "Just a friendly gesture, calm down" he held up his hands too. Danny seemed satisfied with that answer so he went into the bunks.

Not long after Ben, Sam and James stumbled in, Bens hair was still wet, but at least he was actually dressed. That guy always seems to be naked, always.

*

At 9 we were already ready to head over to Bring Me's bus for a party, I've told myself that I won't drink too much, but I know that's not true.

What can I say? I'm a Worsnop.

We went into the bus, it was a lot bigger than ours because they had more crew, and it was packed. Bottles were already across every surface, I can actually see one stuck to the wall, how is that even staying up? People were making out, and you could hear moans from the bunks.

Welcome to tour life.

By my Fourth beer (okay, I drank a little more than I intended) I was more than tipsy, but not drunk. You know what's never a good idea, Truth or Dare. You know what happens when you're drunk, everything but good ideas.

So here I was, sitting in a circle with everybody on the bus, watching a very drunk Matt Nichols flirting with a pineapple playing truth or dare.

***

I'm drunk, I won't deny it, I'm off my face. I remember doing a strip tease for the bus driver to distract him, but I only ended up taking off my shoes before I fell over. I have no idea.

Everyone on the bus is off their face. Oli's eyeing me, and it's making me flirty, very flirty.

I stepped over a passed-out Cameron, who was cuddled up to some whore, at least they were clothed I guess, and went into Oli's outstreched arms. Our dancing is terrible, and we just end up falling. I'm grinding on him, knowing he's enjoying it, and then the bus jolted and I tumbled on top of him.

I looked into his eyes, and started giggling, I have no idea why.

He then grabbed my hands, putting one on his hip and the other on his chest, then wrapped him arms around my neck, his hands tugging at my hair. He pulled my body into his and started sloppily kissing me. I obviously kissed back, I mean, have you seen him? I heard wolf whistles from behind me.

We made out for about 10 minutes until I needed more air. "you've stolen all my oxygen" I mumbled, and he just laughed in return. I lay my head on his chest and lay there watching the party.

Danny was getting the attention from the girls he wanted, which was no surprise for Danny, and Sam and James were doing a shots game.

I heard quiet snores from beneath me and felt Oli's chest rise and fall, I decided to move later because I was really comfy. I closed my eyes and sighed in content.

I love tour life, I won't deny it.