Summer Nights With Sirius

((This is a time skip to a few weeks into summer break))  

     It was currently 10:38 pm on a warm summer night, Y/n was laying on her warm soft bed in her bedroom at home, cuddled up in a warm blanket and reading a muggle book called "The Book Thief". 

She heard a few light taps on her window but she didn't pay attention until she heard something a lot heavier hit into her window, it sounded like it was going to break her window. She placed her bookmark into her book, set it on her nightstand, removed her blanket from around her and walked over to her window, unlocking it and opening it up. 

Upon looking down into the darkness, she saw the outline of a person standing below her window. She got scared. She was about to back up and go get her Mum or Dad when she heard the person talk. 

"Hey! Y/n! Wanna hang?"

Y/n recognized the voice at once, it was her knight of the night, Sirius Black. She leaned over the window and smiled down at the shape that she now recognized as him. 

"It's like almost eleven o clock!" She said, laughing a little. 

"So? I found a cool place!" 

Y/n thought about it. She wasn't supposed to leave the house after 10 but she knew that she'd be safe with Sirius. 

"Alright, alright. I'll be there in just a second!" She said. She knew her parents would say no if she asked, so she had to just leave. It'll be alright, she'll do a bunch of chores tomorrow." She walked out of her room, went downstairs with a little run and quietly opened the living room door to where her parents, and two older siblings were watching TV. 

"Hey, just wanted to say goodnight, I'm going to be going to sleep because my head is hurting a little, so you won't need to come in tonight and say goodnight" She smiled. 

"Alright honey" her mum said. 

"Night Y/n. Love you, see you in the morning" her dad said. 

Her brother and sister muttered their goodnights in the sleepy voices and Y'n turned around, left the living room, closing the door behind her. She ran up the stairs, closed her door put a few pillows under the blankets on her bed to make it look like there's a person there just in case someone looked in. She quickly changed into a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a pale green t shirt and some black converse. She put a hair elastic on her wrist, unplugged her phone, slipping it into her pocket an flicked off her light. She quietly opened her window and climbed out of it onto her roof. She closed the window, making sure that it didn't get locked and slowly climbed down the roof. She got to the drainpipe and slid down it like her and her siblings had done so many times. She landed on the ground and ran over to Sirius, smiling. 

"Hey Sir!" 

He smiled widely and wrapped his arms around her, engulfing her in his warmth and scent. "Hey! How are you?" 

She smiled and cuddled into him, "I'm good. What about you?"

"I'm good." He smiled down at her. 

She smiled, "So where's the place?" she asked. 

He grinned, "C'mon." He said, taking her hand and walking with her through her backyard and climbing the fence. 

"I found it the other day. I was walking home from James's house and I fell down a hill and I found it. It can be our special place."

Y/n smiled, "Awh!! I'm exited to see it!"

Sirius walked down the street lit only by a few streetlamps and squeezed Y/n's hand.

Y/n smiled at him and walked.  The two of them walked down the rest of the street, cut through a field with overgrown weeds and plants, then they walked down an abandoned train track and then Sirius started slowing down. 

"Ok. Close your eyes." Sirius said. 

Y/n did, feeling his arms wrap around her and lead her forwards. 

After a minute of walking he said, "Okay. Open." 

Y/n opened her eyes and felt her heart melt. They were at an old abandoned train car that was cleaned up beautifully. He must have used a lot of magic, it's a shock that he didn't get in trouble. 

The train car was lit nicely with slowly burning candles, there was an old small two seated sofa there that wasn't in great shape but was perfect anyways. It had a bunch of pillows on it, along with a big fuzzy blanket. There was a small, slightly scuffed up coffee table in front of it that had two glasses of butterbeer on there waiting for them. There was an old muggle TV across from it that was playing SpongeBob SquarePants. There was a fuzzy rug on the bottom, a small mini fridge with drinks and candy in it by the couch and the whole place was just warm and cozy. 

She turned around to face him, a big smile on her face, "Sirius! I love it!!"

He smiled back at her, keeping his arms around her waist, holding her close, "I'm glad you like it! I found a bunch of old stuff that one of my muggle friends was getting rid of and I brought it here, used a little magic and cleaned the place up and now we have somewhere to spend our nights together. I've put muggle repellent charms around it, and also put up some charms so that animals won't get in and ruin our stuff. 

He smiled and lead her in there, closing the door, making it nice and cozy and warmer than before. He plopped down on the couch and dragged her with her, grabbing a bag of gummy bears and snacking on them while watching the SpongeBob episode. Y/n wrapped the fuzzy blanket around the both of them, cuddling close to him when he wrapped his arm around her. She took a sip of her warm butterbeer, cuddling close to Sirius as she watched the show. 

Sirius turned towards her, wiping the whipped cream off of her top lip and kissing her on the top of the head softly. 

Normally summers for Y/n weren't that fun but she could tell that thanks to Sirius, this one was going to be different. 

((I hope you guys liked this chapter as much as I loved writing it!! Please vote! Love you guys, Bye!! Next chapter will be up soon!!))