And you are?

"Where are you going" Sirius asked, watching Y/n tie her laces in the common room, the following weekend.

"Oh a friend of mine invited me to go get lunch with him in Hogsmeade, and since we haven't seen each other for a minute I figured why not," she smiled, standing up.

Sirius bit his lip and stared at her, "He?.."

Y/n shrugged, "Yeah.. what's wrong?"

"You're going to lunch with a guy? Just the two of you?" He asked in a low voice.

Y/n nodded, "It's nothing serious... He graduated last year and he's going to Hogsmeade so I thought I'd say hi.."

"Kind of seems like a date to me," Sirius said with his arms folded.

Y/n raised her eyebrow, "Sir~, don't be funny. He said he wanted to catch up, plus he knew we were talking when he was at school. I'll tell him we're dating, it isn't a big deal.."

Sirius sighed, standing up and walking over to her. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her +close and setting his chin on her head.

"I trust you, and if you say he's just a friend then I believe you. But if he even looks at you in a semi more than friends way then I'm going to beat his ass."

Y/n smiled a little, "Ok."

Sirius smiled as he pulled away, pressing a quick kiss to her lips, "Good. Have a good lunch ok? Text me if you need anything."

+She smiled again, giving him a quick squeeze, "Thank you Sir~. I love you!"

"Love you too baby," he smiled, watching her grab her wallet and head out of the common room.

He sighed, restraining himself from secretly following her to make sure she was ok. He took a seat on the couch, pulling back out his homework, knowing that his parents were going to get involved if he got another detention this month.

Y/n pushed her hair out of her face as she neared the path to Hogsmeade.

"Y/n! There you are!" She heard a voice from in front of her. She looked up and was met with a familiar figure decked out in a brown trench like coat, black distressed jeans and timberlands on his feet.

"Dan?" She asked, approaching him.

"Hey! Long time no see!" He said, pulling her in for a hug, surprising her as she didn't really take him for a hugger.

"How have you been?" She asked as the two of them started their walk to the restaurant.

Dan shrugged, leading the way, "I've been working with the Ballycastle Bats since a couple months after I graduated."

"The Ballycastle Bats?? Like the quidditch team?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

Dan nodded.

"Huh. You never even played quidditch during school, I had no idea you were interested."

"I don't play with them, but I help plan out their plays, I order new brooms, I plan out their schedule and practices and things like that. I always found the behind the scenes part of quidditch intriguing, I just never wanted to play."

Y/n nodded, "makes sense. That's really cool though!"

Dan smiled, holding open the door to the restaurant.

"Yeah, basically all of their success is mine," He said boastfully.

Y/n wouldn't say that but sure...

"How's school going?" he asked, sitting with her at a table.

Y/n shrugged, "same old same old, nothing special. But we'll be graduating soon enough."

Dan nodded.

Their conversation was cut short as a waiter approached the table, setting down some menus and cutlery.

"Hello guys, welcome, can I get you started with some drinks?" He asked.

"I'll take a water," Y/n smiled.

"Same here, " Dan said, picking up the menu.

The two of them spoke about little things while scanning the menu before the waiter came back and they ordered their food.

Y/n ordered a sandwich and Dan ordered a pasta dish.

Y/n looked up from taking a sip of her drink and coughed it out seeing Dan leaning against the table staring at her.

"You good?..." she asked, a little confused.

He nodded, giving her a smile.

"Just looking."

Y/n gave an awkward smile, "Ok..."

Maybe she should have brought Sirius.

"I love the color of your eyes. They remind me of the feeling of love," he said with a grin.

Yeah she definitely should have brought Sirius.

"Thanks. My boyfriend thinks so too."

Dan laughed a quite obnoxious laugh, "You've always had such a good sense of humor."

She wasn't kidding..

"I'm going to go and pee, I'll be right back sweetheart," he said, getting up and walking off to the restroom.

Y/n immediately pulled out her phone, sending a text to Sirius.

Ok you were right.. he's a little weird. We're at the three broomsticks + I'm uncomfy pls come here asap <3

She slipped her phone back into her pocket, seeing that Sirius saw the message. Dan sat back down, sending her a wink.

"Back. Who were you texting?"

"Sirius," she said, not bothering to lie about it.

"Sirius Black?" He asked, raising his brow.

She nodded, wanting this lunch to be over, "Yeah. Sirius Black. My boyfriend."

Dan rolled his eyes, laughing a little bit, "You wish."

Y/n bit her lip, trying not to lose it.

"If you do want a boyfriend however, I'm available. And I'm attractive. And I make good money. What's not to want?"

It took everything in her not to sucker punch the daylights out of him.

She was about to as well until she felt two familiar hands on her shoulders.

Her knight in shining leather was here.

Dan glared at him from his seat, purposely trying to make himself look bigger.

"And you are?" He asks.

"I'm Sirius Black, her boyfriend. And you need to shut up and go home."

Dan sat in shock for a minute, opening and closing his mouth trying to find something to say.

Sirius carefully pulled Y/n to her feet, "Let's go. I'll take you somewhere better."

Y/n nodded, entwining their fingers together.

"Oh and Dan," Y/n added, "Maybe you should focus more on your job because your quidditch team is absolute shit this season."

And with that the two of them left a stunned Dan sitting alone as they made their way out of the restaurant hand in hand.

((Happy Wednesday!! I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter!! Needed some Sirius protective boyfie content today <3

Sorry for posting late today!! I was busy all day but I secured my tickets to PTD in vegas!!

Have a good week! Eat your meals, drink your water and remember that you're so loved!!))