Concert Date

(enjoy the sirius fanart I'm obsessed with rn)

"Sir, are you ready?" Y/n called, putting in an earring.

"Yeah, two seconds," he called back.

The couple was in a hotel in diagon ally, they were only here for two nights since they took a few days off of school so they could see the weird sisters concert that Y/n got tickets for.

Y/n walked out of the bathroom and smiled, watching Sirius try to balance on one foot and tie up the laces on his boot.

"You look so good!" She said with a smile.

He was wearing distressed black denim jeans, a tight white weird sisters t shirt and his signature black leather jacket over the top of it.

He smiled, walking over and wrapping his arm around her waist, "So do you."

He gave her a kiss on the forehead.

She was wearing a black leather skirt with some fishnets, and the same shirt as Sirius tucked into her skirt.

"Thank you," she grinned.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

Y/n grabbed her wand, slipping into the pocket of her skirt before nodding, "Yup. Do you have the tickets?"

Sirius nodded, "Yep. Let's go."

He took her hand in his, leading them out of the hotel.

The two of them made their way through diagon ally, ignoring the confused looks they were given as they knew they should be in school right now. But this was way more important than a transfiguration class.

"Sirius?.." she asked as he led their way through crowds of shopping wizards and witches.

"Yes baby?" He asked, glancing back at her.

"How are we getting there? It's too far to walk and my outfit isn't really broomstick appropriate.." Y/n muttered.

Sirius smiled back at her, "Don't worry, you'll see in just a minute."

"Okayy~" she said warily, letting him pull her down the street.

They finally reached a clearing in the crowd and Sirius stepped up off the road onto the sidewalk, pulling Y/n behind him.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Wait for it..."

"I don't get what we're waiting fo-"

Y/n was cut off by a bang followed by a screeching noise, the two of them were hit with a big gust of wind and Y/n held onto Sirius's arm so as she didn't fall.

When they opened their eyes back up they were met with the knight bus sitting in front of them.

"Here's our ride," Sirius smiled.

Y/n grinned, "Should have figured."

Sirius handed the driver some galleons and the two of them boarded the bus, trying to not wake the sleeping passengers.

"Just hold onto me. Hold tight so you don't fall," sirius smirked.

y/n rolled her eyes, that was his plan all along. She wrapped her arms around his waist, burying her face in his jacket.

Sirius set one hand on top of hers and used the other to hold onto the pole.

Thanks to the speed the knightbus could reach, they arrived at the concert venue in about 10 minutes.

"This?... is the venue?..." she asked, looking around the deserted field they were dropped off in.

Sirius barked out a laugh, "not quite baby. We need to find a port key. They said it was green."

Y/n sighed, "green. Like the grass we're standing on?"

Sirius smiled, booping her nose before starting to look.

The two of them searched before y/n yelled out to him, "I think I got it!"

She pointed on the floor as sirius joined her.

There was a green twisty tie on the floor, the type you use to seal veggies at a muggle grocery store.

"That's it," he smiled.

He took her hand in his, holding tight before grabbing onto the twisty tie.

Y/n closed her eyes tight as she felt the awful squeezing spinning sensation.

She opened her eyes once she felt her feet land firmly on the ground, there was now music ringing through her ears.

Here they were.

"C'mon let's get in line," sirius said, leading the two of them over and joining the line to get into the stadium.

"You excited?" Sirius asked.

Y/n nodded, "very. You?"

"Yeah! I'm so-" he cut himself off, eyes widening as he looked behind her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Y/n asked, glancing behind her.

Sirius quickly turned them around so his back was now facing the crowd.

"Why the hell are my parents here?" He asked, making y/n's eyes widen.

(Dun dun dun....

Cliffhanger this week! Sorry for posting later today! I've been busy all day! Remember to vote and comment! Ty for reading! Love you!))