Chapter 1. Introduction.

(y/n = your name
e/c= your eye color
h/c= your hair color
y/l/n= your last name.
Enjoy!)

     Y/n was sitting at the Gryffindor table in the great hall reading when a boy with messy jet black hair and glasses sat down in front of her. "Hey y/n  wanna go on a date with me?" he asked smirking at her. "I'd rather go on a date with Slughorn thank you." She replied setting down her book. "Oh come on!" James whined, Y/n glared at him across the table. "Forget it Prongs she'll never go out with you." Said the voice of the tall muscular guy with the black shaggy hair behind her. "Whys that?" James asked. "Because she's already fallen for me and once you fall for Black there is no going back. right love?" Sirius said, pulling his hands out of his pockets and resting them on her shoulders. Y/n shrugged them of, gathered her books and bag and stood up. "I'm not going out with either of you so give up." she said annoyed. James messed his hair up even more. "what about now?" he said smirking. Y/n rolled her eyes, "go chase a doe" She said marching off. She knew they were animagus's since last year when they helped her become one and she helped them with Moony. She had turned out to be a panther. She finished her day and plopped down in a comfy chair by the fire after her classes. Finally it was Saturday! The week was over at last. Y/n decided she would finish her homework later because first she needed a well earned nap. She was almost asleep when suddenly a huge wait fell on top of her legs and she flung open her eyes to see none other than James Potter sitting on her lap. "Ugh what do you want?" Y/n asked irritated. "I want you to go out with me!" he said almost at once.  "The answers never going to be a yes so shove off." she replied pushing him off of her. A minute after James had gone up to his dorm she was lifted up and when she opened her eyes she was on someone else's lap. Sirius Black's. "Now what?" She asked. He smirked, "I know the only reason your saying no to James is because your in love with me and you don't have to hide it anymore. I know you really want me to be yours and I'll allow it." Y/n blushed slightly but rolled her eyes and stood up. So did Sirius, he was a lot taller than her, anywhere from 5-7 inches so she had to look up at him. "Oh yeah your totally right." y/n said. "And I have a present for you for guessing correctly, close your eyes" she said. Sirius closed his eyes hopefully. Y/n walked over to the girls dorm stairs and stopped at the top. "Oh by the way. You weren't right! I'm not going to fall for you so don't bother." She said skipping up to her room. Sirius opened his eyes and un-puckered his lips. "W-what?" he said standing there confused looking after y/n. He laid in bed that night thinking. Thinking of how he could get y/n to confess her attraction. He didn't need a love potion he knew she already loved him and the school was out of veritaserum and they didn't have the ingredients to make it. He needed to trick her. Trick her into admitting she loved him. Luckily his best friend was James Potter, maybe this wouldn't be so hard. He closed his eyes to go to sleep that night, and every time he closed his eyes he saw y/n beautiful e/c ones staring right back at him.

(I hope you guys enjoyed! Leave your thoughts in the comments below and stay tuned for part two! I'm also taking requests for things! C'ya later!)